Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I would like to know this too. Although with the current market rates I guess there’s no need. However that’s gonna change in the next 6-12 months for sure when the markets die down again.
I did a quote comparison via go compare. The cheapest was £396 through Ala insurance for 4 years cover. This is essentially covered by my road tax refund once I get shot of my current car.

I've previously had protection through Admiral but they've stopped selling gap. They were quite cheap.

Reactions: moodel_tree
Rang Tesla for my usual "start of the week" check on where the car is. I was told Sept again, although when I pushed to know about my trade in expiring 24 Sept the lady on the phone told me it is likely I might get my delivery by mid-Sept. She did not comply to my request to tell me on which ship the car is on, which I found odd...after all most Tesla buyers are nerds like its CEO...

Fingers crossed for mid-Sept! BTW, if that's the case am I still correct in assuming my car is on Grand Ruby?

Hello everyone
Long time watcher, first time poster haha

I have just got off the phone with Tesla
I have on order M3LR in grey, was told it was boat but should be in Bristol by the 24th
And will be delivered in to sunny Wales a few days after that for me!

As soon as I got off the phone I had text message with VIN and Reg details too

not long now

Hello everyone
Long time watcher, first time poster haha

I have just got off the phone with Tesla
I have on order M3LR in grey, was told it was boat but should be in Bristol by the 24th
And will be delivered in to sunny Wales a few days after that for me!

As soon as I got off the phone I had text message with VIN and Reg details too

not long now

I'm picking up a M3LR in Blue from Bristol on the 25th.

I’m picking up the car next week but I’ve just noticed that my insurance on my current car ends ONE day before I get the tesla, Do you guys know whether there’s a way they’d let me collect it one day early or are the pick up times set in stone?

I was told the earliest I can pick up my car was from Southampton Docks on the 21st which is what I've changed to now. Fortunately, it's not much of a detour from the trip I'm planning on making that day anyway so it works out. Only 3 weeks left from today!

Hi everyone,
many of you refer to an allocation test, is this when Tesla send you the VIN? or is it another stage between getting the RN and the VIN.
I ordered on 03/08 got the RN straight away, but nothing since.
It's a text that says congratulations, a car has been allocated to your order, we'll be in touch about delivery once calculated. Doesn't contain the vin but people usually get it from elsewhere around the same time

Reactions: Magstauk
I must say the customer experience is not ideal.

Update: my delivery was pushed from 13th to 16th September (according to my leasing company) or even 24th (according to Tesla account).

Also inexplicably (without any information) the VIN number changed up by ~100 (3228** -> 3229**).

(maybe this helps someone else on the continent, M3LR, white/black, aero, LHD)

Anyone else in same position as me? RN received 23rd June, went through Lex Autolease, White LR, black interior, Aero Wheels. Had no other contact since, Tesla chat originally said September definitely, now no longer filling me with confidence.
Now been told definitely November delivery. Surely they've messed my order up. June order and November delivery, fuming.