Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Great news - what's your VIN?

I've been in touch with my leasing company, they say they have a google spreadsheet shared with Tesla which is updated by Tesla manually?!, they have just updated my M3LR in red to be ready for collection (Bluewater) between 20th and 27th September, my vin is 322***

Surely with this new sweep of 31* to 32* vins we can determine which ship we should be tracking on an hourly basis to furfill our excitement needs? Electra / Triton Ace?

VIN is 3224

My SA just called to confirm delivery details. Tried to get as much info as possible. Car is arriving to UK 13-14th September. Got a very conservative delivery time scheduled of 28th Sep in Southampton which can be possibly moved up to a week forward by contacting the delivery team once the car is here. I got an email to confirm the date and can now make invoice payment.

What is everyone using the VIN for? And which numbers? I’ve got 329553 at the end of my number.

Its a really, really ballpark estimate on where cars are in relation to each other. We use the first of the three numbers as a rough guess as to the grouping of cars. Although Tesla's VIN's aren't sequential, they are close. So seeing 326--- orders being processed, I would hope my car would be near/around others with a similar VIN digits.