Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thats a great point, I guess someone here will have experience of wrapped cars & insurance costs! What colour have you went for?

Ceramic coating when done professionally is nothing more than simply waxing your car. You can take your car to any petrol station that has a DIY car wash and spend 3-4 hours there washing it (don’t use their brush!!) and applying a ceramic coat or wax.

how old are you if you don’t mind me asking? And where do you live? I was getting quotes for £2800 then one day magically 3 quotes (all subsidiary companies of admiral) appeared at £720, 750 and 780.
The main cost in ceramic coating is the hours of machine polishing beforehand to get rid of all the swirls in the paint before sealing it with the ceramic coating. If you just wash your car and then ceramic coat it, you lock in all those swirls and imperfections under the coating which sort of defeats the point. Even a new car will have lots of imperfections which would need to be polished out before ceramic coating to ensure the best possible result. I had a 1 year old car ceramic coated, a car that never saw a brush wash and that was only ever washed with a mit by myself, and the guy had to spend about 4-5 days polishing before he applied the ceramic coating.

Can some one post a photo of the mud flaps that has arrived with their 2021 M3LR? I have ordered some and want to return the parcel unopened if I dont need them.
Not a LR but these came with the SR+ IMG_20210902_093246_684.jpg

Just taken delivery of the SR+. Got the delivery at home at 4.30. Got the tracking text after delivery. I was worried as I heard nothing so I called Tesla at 2 to see where they were at. My car was the last to be delivered today. I couldn't find any issues but will give it a thorough check later and it did come with floor mats which will do for now. Overall, very happy.
Fantastic, thanks for sharing! Curious as to the state of charge?

1800-1900 here in london, similar stats although used to live up north. DL was the cheapest for me, every where else was 3-4,000+ its nonsense. I hate it because before coming down here I used to pay 400 for my Golf R, then it jumped to 1700 for the remaining 7 months of the cover when I moved.
1800-1900 is rough, one of the benefits of living in a populated city!!! I think at that price, I'd start having second thoughts about getting my model 3.

1800-1900 is rough, one of the benefits of living in a populated city!!! I think at that price, I'd start having second thoughts about getting my model 3.

It was the same price as with my Golf R, so I didn't really have an option haha. We are getting out of London in the next year or so anyway. That would be 3 years down here and we just do not see the cost benefit of it at all.

Reactions: IAmNotARobot