Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did you have that conversation after receiving the delivery text, or?
Thorpe Park is nice and convenient for them, just along the M3.
No this was well before VIN assignment, I called to check if I could convert mine to delivery and was told Brent Cross was no longer an option and given a few other choices to pick from and picked Thorpe Park. They could only look at delivery once I have been invited to schedule a pickup.

you're in the same boat as me. Similar order date. We're in for the long haul. Based on the above chatter, I would say we're in for a shout of 2 weeks for a vin. If you're unlucky then 1st week of Dec for Vin. And if you're sh*t out of luck then happy new year vin. Pretty sure that sums up Teslas Logistics.
The original delivery date for the SR was Nov 26th. I'm just hoping to at least get the car before Xmas. Will make that commute round the family so much nicer lol

I've had a long old wait since May time but I may be getting somewhere........ I have a M3P (FSD) black with white interior on order and i have been pestering Tesla SA's each week.

Last week there was no update and to just wait for them to contact me...... but today they have confirmed that it is now at sea on its way. I asked the key questions but they refused to answer saying they will be in touch in the next few weeks.

My order is through a lease so I won't get the VIN text but I will get the delivery/collection text in the coming weeks.

Good news is the car is coming and was shipped within the last 7 days since my last request for info. Good news :)
Great news..... my delivery text has just this second come through - car is due to be delivered to me Saturday 27th November.

Reactions: badbadger06
Just got the delivery text... clicked the link, says no appointments available and an agent will contact me. I assume that's down to me having chosen Birmingham NEC?

update: just looked in the source for the page, and it does say Leicester Space Centre.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Washout
I want to know that long story in your sig
Placed order with NHS Fleet solutions in May/June for October delivery. My current lease finished 14th October and the requested delivery of the new vehicle (M3) was requested 15th October by the lease company. Tesla put the order on hold until the requested delivery date of 15th October - only then was the order made live and the allocation process begun......... my current car went back mid October so not bad i suppose but vehicle-less for 6 weeks. I thought it was all good after receiving my RN back in June...... :)

Placed order with NHS Fleet solutions in May/June for October delivery. My current lease finished 14th October and the requested delivery of the new vehicle (M3) was requested 15th October by the lease company. Tesla put the order on hold until the requested delivery date of 15th October - only then was the order made live and the allocation process begun......... my current car went back mid October so not bad i suppose but vehicle-less for 6 weeks. I thought it was all good after receiving my RN back in June...... :)
Unfortunately we hear this often. If a lease company doesn't want a delivery before a certain date it is essentially removed from the waiting list and only goes on it, at the back, once that date has passed.

Reactions: DeanJohno