Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi guys white SR+ with 19 wheels ordered 20th Oct got a text for delivery 27th Oct collecting 27th nov. Not sure how Iā€™ve been so lucky but seems Iā€™m way ahead of people who ordered weeks back and Iā€™ve not got the base model. Seems strange but not complaining

Hi guys white SR+ with 19 wheels ordered 20th Oct got a text for delivery 27th Oct collecting 27th nov. Not sure how Iā€™ve been so lucky but seems Iā€™m way ahead of people who ordered weeks back and Iā€™ve not got the base model. Seems strange but not complaining
It seems to be the 19" Wheels, they probably had some on way to UK which you were matched too. The others and myself have 18" orders.

Reactions: Karlcole
Good to see the class of October 2021 turning up! Been on the forum probably a bit too early and been watching everyone collecting their cars. I ordered on the 21st October but it would seem im still behind alot of you still.
Iā€™ve done my best to not check 125 times a day by trying to forget I ordered oneā€¦. But now weā€™re in November my outlooks changed and Iā€™m being impatient šŸ˜‚

It seems to be the 19" Wheels, they probably had some on way to UK which you were matched too. The others and myself have 18" orders.
Hi all,
Another newbie here, although Iā€™ve been stalking the forum since my order of 28th September. Mineā€™s SR+ blue/white with 19ā€ wheels, so I thought Iā€™d reply to the idea that 19ā€ wheels were being delivered. Mine certainly isnā€™t and Iā€™ve not got a VIN yet either. Iā€™m leasing it through Tesla and part-exchanging, if that has anything to do with it. šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™‚ļø
Anywayā€¦ just trying to be patientā€¦ šŸ˜

That would be great news!!
Annoyingly my part ex offer expires on the 14-12 šŸ˜©
Iā€™m M3 SR+ blue/black 19in wheels. Ordered 9/10 and no VIN yet, in source code or otherwise. Similarly my trade in offer expires 10/12 so hoping it can renew or Iā€™ll be selling it somewhere else! Havenā€™t heard a hoot from Tesla since placing the order (status on account is ā€œprepare for deliveryā€)

Iā€™m M3 SR+ blue/black 19in wheels. Ordered 9/10 and no VIN yet, in source code or otherwise. Similarly my trade in offer expires 10/12 so hoping it can renew or Iā€™ll be selling it somewhere else! Havenā€™t heard a hoot from Tesla since placing the order (status on account is ā€œprepare for deliveryā€)
Pretty sure there's a few people with these Tesla trade ins that expire. Get onto CS and im sure they sort it. I only see people moaning about this, but I assume they very quickly solve it as dont hear it come up much after those initial mentions.

Exactly the same with mineā€¦. Suppose itā€™s a waiting game now

Hi all,
Another newbie here, although Iā€™ve been stalking the forum since my order of 28th September. Mineā€™s SR+ blue/white with 19ā€ wheels, so I thought Iā€™d reply to the idea that 19ā€ wheels were being delivered. Mine certainly isnā€™t and Iā€™ve not got a VIN yet either. Iā€™m leasing it through Tesla and part-exchanging, if that has anything to do with it. šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™‚ļø
Anywayā€¦ just trying to be patientā€¦ šŸ˜
It could be that someone had cancelled while the car was on it's way and some else got lucky