Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Phoned up today and got told to expect 11th December delivery for our M3LR Red/Black/19”.

Ordered through work salary sacrifice scheme on 1st October, received RN number by text on 9th November.

I’m so excited that I might not manage to get a full night’s sleep until it arrives…
Excellent, although the delay on the lease company placing the order on Tesla seems unacceptably long.

Excellent, although the delay on the lease company placing the order on Tesla seems unacceptably long.
For my employer, although the order is placed with the lease company they can’t order until my employers HR department have confirmed the applicant is eligible (no misconduct enquiries pending, pays sufficient tax to cover benefit, etc) so the delay between ordering and RN can be because the key person in HR is on leave.

I contacted the lease company on the 14th October and they confirmed that the order was with Tesla, so I’m not sure that there was much of a delay?
You get an RN almost instantly when an order is placed, certainly the same day, so either they gave Tesla wrong info so it didn’t come through, or most likely it wasn’t ordered when they told you it was.

You don’t seem to have been affected by the delay though 👍

Me too ! Slots on Dec 16th or 17th for me. Only problem is ... the form only offers collection from Dublin, which would be fine if I lived in Dublin. I was told it would be delivered, so I'll have to give them a call.
Likewise, I'm in Limerick so just had to book the day off. Not big issue really but I do hope they charge the cars up enough so I can get home! 😂. Going to go try sell my existing car now.

For all the other Irish people here, regards home charger installation. Do you mind sharing some recommendations for companies that do this? I had KN on behalf of electric Ireland call out to the house yesterday and it was a bit of a disaster. The meter board and tails need upgrading but they basically walked off without giving much feedback on exactly what needs doing

Reactions: John_IE
Likewise, I'm in Limerick so just had to book the day off. Not big issue really but I do hope they charge the cars up enough so I can get home! 😂. Going to go try sell my existing car now.

For all the other Irish people here, regards home charger installation. Do you mind sharing some recommendations for companies that do this? I had KN on behalf of electric Ireland call out to the house yesterday and it was a bit of a disaster. The meter board and tails need upgrading but they basically walked off without giving much feedback on exactly what needs doing
Your from Limerick!!!! That explains the dodgy stuff😜

I used a company JFW Renewables, sound lads based in Galway but the lad that fitted it was from Newcastle West.

Zappi charger linked to Solar.

Hi - when did you have your final invoice generated? My collection is 09/13 from Leicester and I have my final ‘lending agreement’ but not sure if there’s another invoice doc that gets sent through, and if so, when! :)
Hi. I spotted my final invoice in my Tesla account just this morning (wasn't there last night). My pick-up is 4th Dec, Leciester. I'm a cash buyer so that might make a difference to the documents?

Reactions: Cstandinguk