Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello, new here. Hoping to get some advice.

Does anyone know if you order via a leasing company if its a different process that Tesla go through allocating and scheduling your car in? I ordered mine via salary sacrifice scheme 12th October, I had an RN the following day and I've heard nothing since. I spoke to someone on Teslas online chat at the end of October and they said the car was on its way to the UK, however when I asked for an update yesterday they said there was no car assigned, no VIN and no update so I have asked the lease company to chase. I only wonder really because my friends father in-law ordered the same spec as me about 3 days later but directly from Tesla and he already has a VIN and delivery date.

Its a Model 3 standard range plus in blue btw. Thanks in advance for any advice.

Delivery date 6th December. No VIN yet but got a message today to make final payment. I’m another island of Ireland delivery so it might be different here. Should I wait for VIN before making payment?
Hi! Did you get a text or email? When did you order and what colour did you order? Sorry for all the questions just trying to work out when I will hear something 😂 have you check the source code for your VIN also?

Hi! Did you get a text or email? When did you order and what colour did you order? Sorry for all the questions just trying to work out when I will hear something 😂 have you check the source code for your VIN also?
Haha no worries. I ordered 7th October. MSM colour. Aeros. Black interior SR+. Got delivery date 30th October I think and got payment request in email. Tried the source code No luck yet

Haha no worries. I ordered 7th October. MSM colour. Aeros. Black interior SR+. Got delivery date 30th October I think and got payment request in email. Tried the source code No luck yet
Thanks! Jesus there really is no rhyme or reason to how they do these orders 😂 I would email or call them to 100% confirm the delivery date before making payment just incase they do a turn about on you after you have sent the payment

Reactions: John_IE
Placed my order for SR+ on 22nd October and had the schedule delivery text last week… delivery date is 11th December in Bristol. Strangely still yet to receive a VIN???
What’s the consensus on the revised range and spec for October orders? Do you think I’ll get the 60KW with the heated steering wheel and rear seats???
I placed my order late September (picking up on 27th November) and Tesla CS told me that mine has the upgrades so I would assume that yours will too.

Also got the confirmation text this morning, SR+ ordered mid September ( just before referral code disappeared) MSM, black interior, Tesla rep confirmed December delivery with RWD variant including rear heated seats, heated steering wheel, larger battery but with the quicker 0-60 time, got VIN from the source code on tesla account LRW3F7FA2MCxxxxxx

Reactions: Noel_a and dave8089
Also got the confirmation text this morning, SR+ ordered mid September ( just before referral code disappeared) MSM, black interior, Tesla rep confirmed December delivery with RWD variant including rear heated seats, heated steering wheel, larger battery but with the quicker 0-60 time, got VIN from the source code on tesla account LRW3F7FA2MCxxxxxx
Ah I see my VIN now. I was looking for 5yj. But searched lrw and I see something similar to yours. Amazing. I’ll maybe chat to CS for confirmation. How exciting thanks

Long time lurker, first time poster.

Anyone else place their order on the 2nd of November? I called CS a week ago and was told it was 'very likely' that delivery (M3LR black/black) would be in December.
Hi I placed my order on the 1st November M3LR BLUE/black. Aero wheels also told this week to expect it December deliveries right up to the end of December. Financially it is in Tesla interest to deliver as much as possible before year end.

Congratulations man!

You got a text then checked your source code and found the vin?

I order right about about the same time as you, same spec but white seats.

For anyone looking to sell their current car - I just sold mine (2020 X3) to The Car Buyers Group, the owner, Vaj, called me in response to my Auto Trader advert and offered me £2k more than I've been offered anywhere else. He was great to deal with from start to finish, even paid in full before his driver had arrived to collect the car. I was planning on trading it in with Tesla if I couldn't find a private buyer, but I'll take the extra £2k in my pocket instead.

Worth a look - Home - The Car Buyers Group

(I think they're North West only)

Reactions: Oxstock and MrT3
Hi I placed my order on the 1st November M3LR BLUE/black. Aero wheels also told this week to expect it December deliveries right up to the end of December. Financially it is in Tesla interest to deliver as much as possible before year end.
Good to know me and the Prof aren't the only ones patiently waiting. Judging by others' timescales, we should hear something mid next week. (At least we missed out on the £1.5k price hike...)

Reactions: Michaejones14
Hi are you north or south of the border, hard to say but I'd suspect Belfast bound come from Southampton! If your in the Republic then I totally lost.

• Helpful
For those of you awaiting collection and considering vehicle checklists - I have been doing the same and most are PDF files which you need to print in order to fill in. WELL, not anymore, whilst doing my research I spotted a post on a Tesla Facebook Group and there is an interactive web based form, save it to your homescreen and it becomes (in effect) an app.
Just FYI, I have replicated this app and made it a little less American. Added a couple of checks that they missed and removed a couple that are not relevant.

I have also, started thinking about other useful things to add (please let me know if there is an idea you would like to see in here) - so at the moment I have Tesla Stores, but will add Service Centre and possibly SuC locations eventually. Sadly I have stuck to the free version of Glide for now so functionality is limited but if a lot of interest i may consider paying.

Last edited by a moderator: