Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am struggling to believe that they'll be delivered as late as April, and built in Berlin. Seems more likely to me that Tesla would want to do a huge push in Q1 and get the sales numbers up.

Probably just wishful thinking from me since I have a Model Y on order.
I was expecting UK MYs to come from China but even that will be difficult unless Berlin comes online and takes the mainland Europe load away as they are running at max capacity at the moment. They could supply less to Europe and some to the UK but that doesn’t help Tesla’s numbers.

@John_IE @BevyBoy @dave8089 @AGalwayTech sorry to hear your orders got punted out into next year :(

Might be worth keeping an eye on the Inventory page to see if anything "close enough" will pop up between now and end of December? Not ideal I know.

e.g. back in September as I watched my hope of Q3 delivery fizzling out, a grey Performance M3 went up on the inventory. I thought about it but didn't go for it in the end. It was gone the next day and listed by a third-party seller on Carzone the day after that :rolleyes:

I was using the following website to create automated emails whenever new inventory appeared, might be handy for some of you?

Just be aware that the daily email from that website seems to hit around 7pm and in my experience cars appear in inventory during the day and might disappear just as quickly :(

@John_IE @BevyBoy @dave8089 @AGalwayTech sorry to hear your orders got punted out into next year :(

Might be worth keeping an eye on the Inventory page to see if anything "close enough" will pop up between now and end of December? Not ideal I know.

e.g. back in September as I watched my hope of Q3 delivery fizzling out, a grey Performance M3 went up on the inventory. I thought about it but didn't go for it in the end. It was gone the next day and listed by a third-party seller on Carzone the day after that :rolleyes:

I was using the following website to create automated emails whenever new inventory appeared, might be handy for some of you?

Just be aware that the daily email from that website seems to hit around 7pm and in my experience cars appear in inventory during the day and might disappear just as quickly :(
Don't know what I'll do to be honest now, this has left a bit of a sour taste. I was open minded to the on-line approach at the start but it been a disaster seems to be like herding cats . I'll sign out of this Forum also will only be wrecking me head now :D sound lads on this don't get me wrong. But If is see posts like I only ordered two weeks ago and expecting delivery in two week it'll only anger up the blood :D

For anyone else wondering if they are going to get the 'best of both worlds' for their upcoming delivery, hopefully this will help. Bit of a snippet of info I got from the delivery team last week:

"Thanks for your message.

Yes, I can confirm you have the larger battery with increased WLTP range of up to 203 miles. The motor remains unchanged for Q4 2022 deliveries and so you have the original 0-60 time. From Q1 2022 cars will be fitted with a slightly slower motor.

All cars delivered on or after 1st Nov will include heated rear seats and steering wheel as standard."

I mean I'm hoping he means the 305 mile range and that I'm not getting half a battery for 203 miles haha. But its good news for anyone receiving cars from now until Q1 2022!

For anyone else wondering if they are going to get the 'best of both worlds' for their upcoming delivery, hopefully this will help. Bit of a snippet of info I got from the delivery team last week:

"Thanks for your message.

Yes, I can confirm you have the larger battery with increased WLTP range of up to 203 miles. The motor remains unchanged for Q4 2022 deliveries and so you have the original 0-60 time. From Q1 2022 cars will be fitted with a slightly slower motor.

All cars delivered on or after 1st Nov will include heated rear seats and steering wheel as standard."

I mean I'm hoping he means the 305 mile range and that I'm not getting half a battery for 203 miles haha. But its good news for anyone receiving cars from now until Q1 2022!
The delivery team never responds to my emails... Not sure why! It is [email protected], right?

So I payed off the remainder of my car yesterday. Annoyingly the bank would not let me choose the reference on the payment, so now I have to and chase it with Tesla. Deposit payments went through immediately.
There’s always something.
Don’t stress, same happened to me. Just ask your bank for an email confirmation of payment and forward this to the delivery email account with your RN number. Tesla will then match it. They won’t acknowledge your email but it should happen.

Took a couple of days to show on my account but is on there now. Funny thing is that they showed it as a cash payment and are still giving credit for finance. Means they owe me £10k’s on their system now 😂

Reactions: kael13