Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
All the houses here are from '80-'83 so they'll all have the same fuse board, cable size, tail upgrade, periodical Inspection and re certification issues that I'm currently going through😂. I don't plan on being in this house beyond the next 12months so it may not be worth my while spending 2k or so on upgrades. I do have the trusty wall plug and I work from home anyway so it's not the be all and end all. I'll sort something.... I hope. The electrician from easygo today said they could still install the charger but he'll have to set it to half speed. It would get me by I suppose and he can come back and switch up the power if I decide to go through with the upgrades. That way I can still get the grant and bring the charger with me when I move!

The car market right now is a *sugar* show, Tesla are the quickest of a bad bunch. Most waiting lists are 6months minimum for new cars😵
Get an outside 16 amp socket with a Tesla 16 amp connector. The electrian will only be running 16amp to the charger instead of 32 amps. Might save you a few 000 until you move.

• Love
Reactions: Bandito
Heya all, new to the Tesla fam and forums.

I received my Vin and collection date of 11th December. Ordered 19th October SR+ white, black seats and 18” wheels.

I wondered what car I would actually be receiving on the 11th would it have heated seats, wheel and the 317mile range currently advertised on the website. I have CS a call and I had it confirmed my car is a 2021 “M” car however it will have the heated seats, wheel, matts and extra range. He did also say it would have have a 0-60 of 5.2 seconds saying I’m getting “the best of both worlds” really hope this is true!

Has anyone else had this confirmed regarding what model they will be collecting
Interesting. I'm wondering if the extra range applies to the LR cars as well or if this "best of both worlds" phenomenon only applies to the SR+?

Tesla like to make you think that with their 'early 2022' estimate, and they were possibly planning to start delivering in Q1, but Mr M has been told they expect to built them from Germany and that doesn't look like it will be up and running anytime soon.
I emailed Tesla to ask where my model Y will be built and the reply was Shanghai, I would prefer the Berlin made car if the new paint shop and mega castings are working well.

Heya all, new to the Tesla fam and forums.

I received my Vin and collection date of 11th December. Ordered 19th October SR+ white, black seats and 18” wheels.

I wondered what car I would actually be receiving on the 11th would it have heated seats, wheel and the 317mile range currently advertised on the website. I have CS a call and I had it confirmed my car is a 2021 “M” car however it will have the heated seats, wheel, matts and extra range. He did also say it would have have a 0-60 of 5.2 seconds saying I’m getting “the best of both worlds” really hope this is true!

Has anyone else had this confirmed regarding what model they will be collecting
My order date was 22nd October and delivery date confirmed 11th December in Bristol.
CS has confirmed M 2021 model also with heated steering wheel and rear seats. He also confirmed I will be getting the longer range battery also. Didn’t mention anything about the 0 to 60 time though 🤔

Anybody collecting a car on Tesla PCP/Loan over the next week or two - have you had an email from eOriginal yet asking you to agree to the finance terms?

I'm collecting on the 24th, and had my eOriginal documents on the 8th. This is what's listed in the documents section on my account:
1637307723513.png

I collect on 9/12, used pcp and have the exact same documents. I’m assuming I don’t need to do anything else at this stage.
Just to share my experience!

So my status on next steps is 'prepare for delivery' and the message contains.

'We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date. Delivery time frame will be based on order date, delivery location and vehicle configuration'

But on the same page it says '

Delivery Appointment​

Wednesday, December 8 at 11:00am

So mixed messages!

Also I have a Tesla loan, just paid the other half yesterday and not been sent anything via email to sign. The payment complete button is ticked and amount due is £0.

My document list looks like this;

Documents​

Booking Invoice
Order Agreement
Booking Invoice 2
Lending Agreement
Pre Contract Agreement

Looks like I'll have to call CS as it really doesn't make the process clear... Still exciting though :)

I emailed Tesla to ask where my model Y will be built and the reply was Shanghai, I would prefer the Berlin made car if the new paint shop and mega castings are working well.

I am struggling to believe that they'll be delivered as late as April, and built in Berlin. Seems more likely to me that Tesla would want to do a huge push in Q1 and get the sales numbers up.

Probably just wishful thinking from me since I have a Model Y on order.