Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all, just collected from bristol this morning 09.00View attachment 737510View attachment 737509View attachment 737511 😀 lucky it had 100% charge just plugged it in quicky at home also to check the gen 3 charger etc the app also activated with in 30 minutes. Im over the moon with it, i would suggest watching all the tutorial video in your tesla app charging etc as its fairly daunting when you first get in and im young and fairly good with technology but even im still learning its worth the wait no issues with the car picked up paint/gaps etc

LOVE it. It's nice to see the 19s I'm so glad I'm getting one with them.

Reactions: khew1988 and 8enj
Hi all, just collected from bristol this morning 09.00View attachment 737510View attachment 737509View attachment 737511 😀 lucky it had 100% charge just plugged it in quicky at home also to check the gen 3 charger etc the app also activated with in 30 minutes. Im over the moon with it, i would suggest watching all the tutorial video in your tesla app charging etc as its fairly daunting when you first get in and im young and fairly good with technology but even im still learning its worth the wait no issues with the car picked up paint/gaps etc
Congrats!

Any paint missing in this area? (behind front wheels)

C95409EC-2795-4412-AC18-E014F28CBF91.jpg

Reactions: 8enj
Hi no paint issue its a little bit dirty now (see picture) mine came with mud flaps fitted on the M3LR (and another set in the boot) bonus

Attachments

• F51A2E9E-00C0-4F01-BF21-E6D961D0613F.jpeg
    F51A2E9E-00C0-4F01-BF21-E6D961D0613F.jpeg
    581.5 KB · Views: 41
  • 380CC094-C3C4-42F0-B949-EF3390BB2E8D.jpeg
    380CC094-C3C4-42F0-B949-EF3390BB2E8D.jpeg
    518.4 KB · Views: 54
Reactions: Shakb
Hi no paint issue its a little bit dirty now (see picture) mine came with mud flaps fitted on the M3LR (and another set in the boot) bonus
Loving the colour! the 19inch alloys even look well with it, I've only seen them on a white car before and wasn't a fan.

I might be seeing things though but it does look as though your car is missing paint also on that sill spot? unless that's not an actual image from your car

Untitled.png

Reactions: 8enj
Loving the colour! the 19inch alloys even look well with it, I've only seen them on a white car before and wasn't a fan.

I might be seeing things though but it does look as though your car is missing paint also on that sill spot? unless that's not an actual image from your car

View attachment 737516
Fair play you have better eyes than me just went out with a bit of tissue and its at the very back off the sill i will log it now 👍🏻 Cheers guys

Reactions: Bandito
Yeah, you're missing paint mate on the sill, get it logged with SC
Is the sill metal or fibreglass? I ask because if i have this issue my SC is an hour and a quarter(ish)/ 50 miles each way. If it can wait (fibreglass) then I will leave it until I am visiting that area anyway - if its metal I will get it resolved asap.

Now i know it isn't a drop in the ocean of a 10k miles a year PCP, but i shouldnt be expected to use my PCP mileage allowance to get production faults rectified.

Is the sill metal or fibreglass? I ask because if i have this issue my SC is an hour and a quarter(ish)/ 50 miles each way. If it can wait (fibreglass) then I will leave it until I am visiting that area anyway - if its metal I will get it resolved asap.

Now i know it isn't a drop in the ocean of a 10k miles a year PCP, but i shouldnt be expected to use my PCP mileage allowance to get production faults rectified.
Not sure, what I do know is, this is a widespread issue, I've seen many, many cars with this problem now in Grey/Black/Blue, I think a very large number of cars delivered Q3-Q4 have this fault.

Get a magnet and see if it sticks to it, that could answer your metal v fibreglass q.

Self insuring on salary sacrifice sounds unusual to me. Your employer is effectively leasing the car and providing it to you as a company car, so i would expect them to be insuring their asset / liability.. my salary sacrifice car is being provided fully maintained and insured. Tesla provided my vin and reg by sms around 10 days before scheduled delivery date.
You make a good point, but no, it's definitely me who has to insure the car, and it's not on a fully maintained lease either!

Reactions: Abcmsaj