Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeh, Iā€™m mean you sre right! Tesla way unfortunately. Iā€™ll continue fighting the fight, I wonā€™t give uk there, Iā€™ll update if any change.

I have a scheduled call with the delivery customer team. I will raise your points, butā€¦ as someone else said, you only look at them once, Iā€™ve almost forgot about the issue, think it sounds worse than it is. Only us geeks really know the situ.

Loving the car though, it has to be said.
Yep you're right, best forget about it...after all said don't think I would be rejecting a car just for a few cm of yellow indicator light šŸ™„ šŸ˜†...best see if they'll change them as no harm in that, but if not, it'll only be Hyundai and Kia drivers looking at them from the rear anyway as your M3 leaves them for dust! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ ...great your loving the car otherwise šŸ‘šŸ¼

Yep you're right, best forget about it...after all said don't think I would be rejecting a car just for a few cm of yellow indicator light šŸ™„ šŸ˜†...best see if they'll change them as no harm in that, but if not, it'll only be Hyundai and Kia drivers looking at them from the rear anyway as your M3 leaves them for dust! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ ...great your loving the car otherwise šŸ‘šŸ¼

did mr kia do bad things to you? just wait till someone in an ev6 gt lines up next to our model 3's......

did mr kia do bad things to you? just wait till someone in an ev6 gt lines up next to our model 3's......
Looks like he'll have 12 points on the licence in no time.... I'm built for pleasure not speed šŸ˜. @Paule you do know HKM have a premium line too right called Genesis. They all share the same ev platform and Kia and Hyundai top spec have most of the Genesis extras. Very similar to what VW do with Audi, VW, Skoda, seat and to a degree Cupra now. As do other OEMs also. What your paying for the badge is the extra flourishes which includes top knotch customer service. Who knows in the future Tesla may have a brand like that too šŸ˜

that's crazy Oxstock...in my view all older style lights (which they are) should have been exhausted before the new ones were fitted...this is the type of crap scenario Tesla seems to create (one of confusion) why people are distrustful of their operations...I didn't like the small indicators ages ago and thought it was a design mistake...seeing the new larger indicators seemed to be an obvious change any improvement to a vehicle would of had to have been made...to think that buying a brand new Q4 vehicle you could get the older lights is unthinkable...you cannot mix and match these things, it's either one or the other...if you get the older lights you'll be disappointed as I definitely will be on my collection day Saturday...I'm currently preparing myself for a rejection if I do get them!
"to think that buying a brand new Q4 vehicle you could get the older lights is unthinkable..."

Still trying to work that one out, but good luck with your car anyway!

did mr kia do bad things to you? just wait till someone in an ev6 gt lines up next to our model 3's.....

yep, vroom vroom (I do miss that V8 rev with a big bore exhaust on these occasions) see you later EV6, check my rear and see if I've got the new or old tail lights šŸ˜‚ šŸš˜...no beef with Kia, just having some banter with the new pretenders to the crown! šŸ‘‘

"to think that buying a brand new Q4 vehicle you could get the older lights is unthinkable..."

just a bit of tongue and cheek going on there šŸ˜œ...although not ideal (if did get them) couldn't wait 6 weeks then reject a vehicle for indicator tail lights...imagine the ride home on the train with the misses šŸ˜²...I bear the thought! šŸ˜¬

Looks like he'll have 12 points on the licence in no time.... I'm built for pleasure not speed šŸ˜. @Paule you do know HKM have a premium line too right called Genesis. They all share the same ev platform and Kia and Hyundai top spec have most of the Genesis extras. Very similar to what VW do with Audi, VW, Skoda, seat and to a degree Cupra now. As do other OEMs also. What your paying for the badge is the extra flourishes which includes top knotch customer service. Who knows in the future Tesla may have a brand like that too šŸ˜
yep, saw this Genises review awhile back
Hyundai & Kia mashup as use same bits... good looking vehicle though!

licence safe for now šŸ¤žšŸ¼....think I'm gonna be driving in chill mode for awhile šŸ„±...no need for speed as not too many Ionics or EV6's around...šŸ˜…

Thanks, will do! Hope its not raining.

I'll have a coffee, milk with 1 sugar please. I wonder if the car will have enough charge to drive to wherever you are?!

Thanks, will do! Hope its not raining.

I'll have a coffee, milk with 1 sugar please. I wonder if the car will have enough charge to drive to wherever you are?!
@Filbert1884 - Not far from each other - Stevenage - be good to catch up . Actually dreading going to my local charger and looking a complete idiot šŸ˜§

Reactions: Filbert1884