Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ooo jealous! I'm picking mine up Tuesday, because thats my normal day off so I figured why not wait the extra day....painful though.

Yeah guy just told me driving licence. You show up, someone will check your ID and then remotely unlock your car - all your key cards etc will be inside the car already and thats it. He didn't mention signing paperwork but I assume that will be a step, but they are trying to make it as contactless as possible.
remember before you do anything else you need to come on here and tell us all if it has a heated steering wheel and what batteries are in it. That way we know for certain.

Holding my hands up here: I was looking at business PCP
Yup. That’s what I mean. It’s as though Tesla have changed what they expect the car’s value will be at the end of 4 years.

It was £18,496 last week. This week it’s £20,752.

They have reduced the monthly payments and are expecting you to pay off more at the end.

I’m not sure what I prefer? What’s the significance of this though?

Have to hold my hands up here. I think I clicked on Business PCP and not Personal / Sole Trader PCP. Sorry about that folks. I withdraw my question.

Many thanks

Llama

You can still buy insurance even if the VRM hasn’t been registered with the DVLA. The database just helps the insurance company automatically obtain the details of the car. If you stick the VRM in and it doesn’t find the car, you should be given the option to manually select what brand/model the car is. The end result is the same.

you call the insurance company

Tesla SC in Leeds rang today to confirm collection for 6 March. He says that handover including part exchange etc will take about 15 mins plus however long I need to look over the car before signing off to a accept the car.

He says cars being collected in Leeds will all be outside.let’s hope the weather is dry. That will make checking the car much easier.

I easily did it online.

bN5h1cV

Company car ordered start of the month (M3 LR Blue/white interior), had my RN about 2 weeks ago, went onto chat today and they were able to give me a collection date of 8th March in Birmingham and the VIN - though haven't had a text or call to confirm, will that still come?

Annoyingly I also have my charger installation for the same day so want to find out what time etc and whether I have to move either!

Anything I can do now I have my VIN, it's LRW so that means Chinese made??

Company car ordered start of the month (M3 LR Blue/white interior), had my RN about 2 weeks ago, went onto chat today and they were able to give me a collection date of 8th March in Birmingham and the VIN - though haven't had a text or call to confirm, will that still come?

Annoyingly I also have my charger installation for the same day so want to find out what time etc and whether I have to move either!

Anything I can do now I have my VIN, it's LRW so that means Chinese made??

There's a VIN decoder here that I've seen recommended. VIN Decoder – TeslaTap

LRW is made in China alright.

So as I cycled home today. I saw these beauties near Mecca ( old Trafford). The Tesla lady I spoke said the ones outside are for collection via truck to distribute to other locations and home delivery etc. I could not see my Blue LR. She told me those that are for collection were being held inside the warehouse. We pitch up round the front park our part ex cars and then are brought it to collect. She said it’s pretty cool inside! Looking from the fence I saw nice cars with no obvious panel issues. I’m getting excited now !! View attachment 639907View attachment 639908View attachment 639909 View attachment 639910

Thanks for the pictures! I thought for a second my car was actually in the picture but the reg is one digit out (at the end). However, it probably is out there, as its being delivered and that's the closest location. I wonder if they'll charge or clean it...doubtful!

Had a confirmation text with my reg/vin on today, followed by a courtesy call from Tesla checking I was all OK for next week.

The comms have been perfect for me. There are obviously clear differences between going through a broker - which they haven't quite cracked yet - and going to them direct. Been very pleased with the whole process.

So just thought I’d try my luck and popped down to Thorpe Park to see if I could get a glimpse of my car before next week. A lot of cars and exciting moments for people this coming week!
Looks like someone has actually cleaned it in preparation for the customer, even has tyre shine! Mine was filthy when I collected it, even had some form of red sand in various places inside.

Not sure if it's just the angle but the bottom of the rear door looks a little recessed.

Tesla SC in Leeds rang today to confirm collection for 6 March. He says that handover including part exchange etc will take about 15 mins plus however long I need to look over the car before signing off to a accept the car.

He says cars being collected in Leeds will all be outside.let’s hope the weather is dry. That will make checking the car much easier.

I’m silently waiting for my call for collection on the 6th fingers crossed the weather is decent!!

Went back today. Mine not there yet. Looks a nice set up. They were clean and loud music and disco lights going on.

Attachments

• EAB5CEF8-44E8-4C60-AD11-DBBD45B73A35.jpeg
    EAB5CEF8-44E8-4C60-AD11-DBBD45B73A35.jpeg
    514.5 KB · Views: 38
  • 878A7132-AED9-4D52-85C0-95A956C3C41C.jpeg
    878A7132-AED9-4D52-85C0-95A956C3C41C.jpeg
    552.9 KB · Views: 46
  • 4DDF9C9C-75A1-4D63-ADB2-976CCFE43929.jpeg
    4DDF9C9C-75A1-4D63-ADB2-976CCFE43929.jpeg
    655.6 KB · Views: 41
  • 0D7E921E-BB4F-4573-A779-D80AC4763376.jpeg
    0D7E921E-BB4F-4573-A779-D80AC4763376.jpeg