Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am looking forward to the better build quality of the MIC LR, but a bit annoyed that we get the LG battery instead of the better and bigger Panasonic.
One test suggests that the Panasonic is capped to match the LG. Not sure whether to believe it entirely or not.

I have my collection booked on the 8th June. Insurance sorted through direct line. Wall charger installed (waited 6 weeks for that). All the paperwork sorted.

Mine is a LRW vin, so made in China and I think arrived on the Glovis Sun last week.

For anybody picking up a 2021 LRW vin, do you still need to take the checklist with you when picking it up?

Reactions: yfwt
I have my collection booked on the 8th June. Insurance sorted through direct line. Wall charger installed (waited 6 weeks for that). All the paperwork sorted.

Mine is a LRW vin, so made in China and I think arrived on the Glovis Sun last week.

For anybody picking up a 2021 LRW vin, do you still need to take the checklist with you when picking it up?
Congratulations! I did and best to just in case as delivery day is exciting and you might forget things - here’s the one I used Tesla Model 3 UK RHD - Delivery Checklist :) best of luck!

based on the shipping thread my car will arrive in Southampton on Hyperion Bay (Vin 242) on the 10th of June yet delivery to myself will be 22nd June

Any reason why it takes 12 days to deliver the car or could delivery date change between now and then:?
Combination of customs PDI and registraion I expect.. they may give themselves a little leway to correct anything that the PDI picks up

based on the shipping thread my car will arrive in Southampton on Hyperion Bay (Vin 242) on the 10th of June yet delivery to myself will be 22nd June

Any reason why it takes 12 days to deliver the car or could delivery date change between now and then:?
My car is due for delivery on 29th June, can I ask how you know which ship your car is on? I’m assuming mine is on the same as yours, the Hyperion Bay, but how do you actually know From the VIN?

My car is due for delivery on 29th June, can I ask how you know which ship your car is on? I’m assuming mine is on the same as yours, the Hyperion Bay, but how do you actually know From the VIN?
It is a lot of guess work and using the very helpful Mr. Miserables shipping movement posts. I would recommend having a good read of those.

I have found them to be very informative.

Reactions: skippyinspace
It is a lot of guess work and using the very helpful Mr. Miserables shipping movement posts. I would recommend having a good read of those.

I second this. Mr. Miserable is nothing short of God like when it comes to shipping information, I'm not sure I'd have made it through from my December 2020 order if it hadn't been for his information.

Reactions: SimonH1981

thank you, he’s one of the first posts I read every morning lol! I was wondering how you can say it’s on that ship from the VIN 242 - my VIN has those numbers in too and my delivery date suggests it’s on the HB……. Cheers guys

I've got registration number and VIN 2 weeks before delivery, and it was confirmed by SMS today (delivery on the 11th). Insurance (with Admiral) can go ahead (although we postponed till the 10th) even before the reg number appears on DVLA which happens on delivery.