Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered a M3LR in White with Silver Wheels in Mid June through a leasing company. Still don’t have a VIN assigned or an estimated delivery date. Anyone know any better?
I'm in a similar situation. It seems communication is a bit non-existent when there's a third party involved.

I ordered on business contract hire with Tesla/ALD on 10 July. Everything was approved almost immediately and Tesla told me the order would disappear from the online dashboard. Which it did - so they got that right!

Since then heard absolutely nothing. No VIN or delivery date. Numerous chats seem to get different answers.

I ordered a M3LR in White with Silver Wheels in Mid June through a leasing company. Still don’t have a VIN assigned or an estimated delivery date. Anyone know any better?
I'm in a similar situation. It seems communication is a bit non-existent when there's a leasing company/third party involved.

I ordered on business contract hire with Tesla/ALD on 10 July. Everything was approved almost immediately and Tesla told me the order would disappear from the online dashboard. Which it did - so they got that right!

Since then heard absolutely nothing. No VIN or delivery date. Numerous chats seem to get different answers.

I'm in a similar situation. It seems communication is a bit non-existent when there's a leasing company/third party involved.

I was initially told to expect the car in August and one will be assigned in July. Then I was told late August, now I’ve been told mid/late September but no car VIN or delivery date.

Thanks all for the answers reg. my trade in!

Follow up: I have ordered my M3 long range on 24 July and I have not heard anything from Tesla yet. The delivery team I talked to on the phone told me we are still looking at a September delivery, but with almost a month since placing the order I am a bit concerned with the silence...

Follow up: I have ordered my M3 long range on 24 July and I have not heard anything from Tesla yet. The delivery team I talked to on the phone told me we are still looking at a September delivery, but with almost a month since placing the order I am a bit concerned with the silence...
I ordered M3 LR Blue/Black with 19" wheels on the 26th July
Seen several matching cars in the inventory come and go
Spoke to Luke via on-line chat today - basically told to sit tight.

For people supposedly collecting this week what does your status say on the website? I’ve paid my final payment and signed my leasing agreement but still just says what it has for ages as ‘Prepare for Delivery’.

if I hadn’t asked for info such as the registration number I’m pretty sure I’d be none the wiser as I’ve heard very little from them.

I’d be interested to know how you get on, as mine will be collected from Brent Cross. Do you have to go to the store, or is it a separate place?
Pick up is from an overflow car park. Go past the “front” of the centre where the bus depot is and it’s over the roundabout at the end - big Tesla sign and a massive gazebo structure in the car park.
Don’t count on using the SuC to top up though, only 2 slots and always busy, when it’s not broken …

I ordered a M3 LR AWD a few days before you and have heard very little other than a text message to say my car has been manufactured (I think, it was a text to my landline at 7am on a Sat morning).

Reactions: moodel_tree
What does your account page display? Mines on prepare for delivery and I’m getting worried as I’ve literally heard nothing confirming my pick up on Wednesday.
Mine looks like this (attached with personal info redacted). I fully paid 8 days ago and got a call to confirm the appointment on Friday and a "Delivery Appointment Reminder" email today. I would have expected them to have been in contact with you already but it's also probably fine.

Attachments

• __Tesla_UK.png
    __Tesla_UK.png
    532.4 KB · Views: 46