Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Great tip on the iOS version of the app. I was stuck on the old version and trying to work out why I couldn’t get all these widgets folks were talking about. Uninstall reinstall and it works. With the huge bonus of the VIN code. Couldn’t locate it in my account page source code so double win for me. Big thanks to BeyondCringe. You’re a hero!

Now why I had to uninstall and reinstall is beyond me…..

Evening all, first time poster, long time lurker. With the new Tesla app released today, it seems like there’s an easier way to try find your VIN without looking in the source code. Tesla haven’t officially provided mine to me yet in my invoice, nor my account, and without a text, it’s only visible in the source code. However, going to your profile > settings > notifications > select vehicles at the top, your car should appear without a name but the VIN underneath the blank name. Not sure if I’m the first to notice this.

<screenshot>

Dude... this is awesome!!!!! Totally worked for me, can see my VIN!

No other method as worked for me yet; online, source or text. So this was awesome! Kinda happy to still see the VIN I was given a few weeks ago. Fingers crossed that means its more solid, although knowing Tesla it can dissapear in a heartbeat.

Evening all, first time poster, long time lurker. With the new Tesla app released today, it seems like there’s an easier way to try find your VIN without looking in the source code. Tesla haven’t officially provided mine to me yet in my invoice, nor my account, and without a text, it’s only visible in the source code. However, going to your profile > settings > notifications > select vehicles at the top, your car should appear without a name but the VIN underneath the blank name. Not sure if I’m the first to notice this.

View attachment 701854
I've checked on my iPad and it works! :D thank you

View attachment 701854

Thanks for this.

Weirdly, I do not have any VIN under notifications, however I do have lots of other stuff!: -

Attachments

• IMG_2652.PNG
    IMG_2652.PNG
    188.3 KB · Views: 50
Thanks. Yep I have my RN number. Ive looked for an option for online chat on the Tesla website but cant seem to find it anywhere. Could you point me in the right direction please?
Normally I go to the Model 3 area, select custom order and on the build screen you see a chat icon appear in the corner. At the moment it isn't working for me - maybe all agents are offline at the moment? Try again later.

Reactions: moodel_tree
First Time posting. Ordered a LRM3 Black Exterior/White Int standard aero wheels on 14th August but not heard anything yet. Can anyone recommend the best way of contacting Tesla regarding an update on delivery?
I'm noticing that anyone ordering a white SR+ gets allocated quite quickly followed by black or blue SR+. Even the tesla custom order page is showing white SR+ (any exterior colour) with no added extras available for delivery in Sept. The LR and Performance models are definitely more niche as they're showing as Nov delivery.

I have a Black LR with Black interior, 18" standard aero wheels on order but haven't been allocated anything yet. We might just have to sit tight and wait. I've been advised (more than once by Tesla) to sit tight until next week. I should get an allocation update mid-week next week. I'm expecting something by the end of the week.

Reactions: StevieG77
The Play Store usually takes time to roll out updates but someone’s probably posted the latest update’s APK file on APKMirror or something, so you could check there for it. Should be v4.0
On iOS the update didn’t show either until I searched for the Tesla app, when it appeared on the app page.
Downloaded and updated via APKMirror. That did the trick. Thanks for the tip, it's been ages since i've had to manually install anything lol

Got the latest version, no VIN though (i'm not surprised). I'm hoping I'll get allocated next week though. At least I have another method now of keeping tabs on progress.

I'm noticing that anyone ordering a white SR+ gets allocated quite quickly followed by black or blue SR+. Even the tesla custom order page is showing white SR+ (any exterior colour) with no added extras available for delivery in Sept. The LR and Performance models are definitely more niche as they're showing as Nov delivery.

I have a Black LR with Black interior, 18" standard aero wheels on order but haven't been allocated anything yet. We might just have to sit tight and wait. I've been advised (more than once by Tesla) to sit tight until next week. I should get an allocation update mid-week next week. I'm expecting something by the end of the week.
Seems to be the case.
I've also ordered a M3 LR Black with Black interior on standard 18" Aero wheels and apart from the allocation text on 13th August I've had no other information and Tesla Sales and my SA are all saying late September with no specifics.

Seems to be the case.
I've also ordered a M3 LR Black with Black interior on standard 18" Aero wheels and apart from the allocation text on 13th August I've had no other information and Tesla Sales and my SA are all saying late September with no specifics.
My SA is on leave this week and he was on the ball. I'll probably send him a cheeky chase email on Monday next week to see if he can help push things along. You've at least got an allocation, that pretty much guarantees you a car. I've not even had an allocation update :(