Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Next ships and VIN tracking pages:

GLOVIS COMPANION

Operated by Stena Glovis
Fleet | VIN Tracking (not available)

LAKE GENEVA
Operated by EUKOR
Fleet (not vessels list) | VIN Tracking

SFL CONDUCTOR
Operated by SFL Corp

ELEKTRA
Operated by Wallenius Wilhelmsen
Fleet | VIN Tracking

GRAND RUBY
Operated by Nippon Yūsen Kabushiki Kaisha (NYK RoRo)
Fleet (not available) | VIN Tracking (not available)

TRITON ACE
Operated by Triton Shipping BV

Others
United European Car Carriers (UECC) | Fleet | VIN Tracking
Höegh | Fleet | VIN Tracking
MOL Auto Carrier Express | Fleet | VIN Tracking | Obs: on its website shows vessels from another carriers. To be investigated.
I now know what those Wallenius Wilhelmsen ships are full off, see them all the time when I’m out running along Weston Shore in Southampton 😂

GLOVIS COMPANION

Operated by Stena Glovis

LAKE GENEVA
Operated by EUKOR

SFL CONDUCTOR
Operated by SFL Corp

ELEKTRA
Fleet | VIN Tracking

GRAND RUBY

TRITON ACE

Others
MOL Auto Carrier Express | Fleet | VIN Tracking | Obs: on its website shows vessels from another carriers. To be investigated.
As someone else pointed out Triton Ace apparently can be tracked via :

I just got off the phone too them asking about moving my delivery date forward a couple of days (no go apparently).
I asked about the plate then I was told “this week or next “

Collecting on 27th from Brent Cross.

Damn I was hoping I could move up my Brent Cross order, but the Reg will be handy sooner rather than later for sure. Need to get that insurance sorted whilst its on the cheaper side 😄

Another person should be getting their text today if you ordered a Model 3 LR / White Paint / 18" Aero / Black Interior. I called Tesla yesterday to delay my delivery again - I wanted to switch to blue paint, and I am also holding out for the new 380 mi / 614 km battery which is rumoured for Q4. Enjoy your cars!

How have you managed to wrangle a Friday collection? Are you on grand Ruby too?
Ha, there was not wrangley, I just got over excited and mistyped the date.. not sure actually which ship it's in as the agent didn't mentioned.

What is this nonsense.. its an open car park and I want to bring company to share all the excitement! 'To ensure we observe necessary safety measures we kindly ask you to come unaccompanied for collection'

• Funny
Reactions: mosraza
Not quite as close, but excited to see things moving via my Lease company after placing my order last Friday. Email from Tesla last night asking me to set up my online account, and this morning a text message with my RN Number. November can't come soon enough. Does anyone that's leased have experience of when referrals should show? I passed on a referral code to my lease company who told me they'd 'submitted the order along with the referral code' but my account doesn't show anything. Wondering if this will activate once the order has progressed/confirmed/delivered?

I just got off the phone too them asking about moving my delivery date forward a couple of days (no go apparently).
I asked about the plate then I was told “this week or next “

Collecting on 27th from Brent Cross.
They give out varying information, they told me I'll get the VRM 5 days before delivery date, read an earlier post, they were told 10 days before delivery. So it's anyone's guess what info is correct

Reactions: moodel_tree
Another person should be getting their text today if you ordered a Model 3 LR / White Paint / 18" Aero / Black Interior. I called Tesla yesterday to delay my delivery again - I wanted to switch to blue paint, and I am also holding out for the new 380 mi / 614 km battery which is rumoured for Q4. Enjoy your cars!
Where is this rumored? I’m on holiday the only day mine can be collected. So I’m considering delaying mine to November too.

GLOVIS COMPANION

Operated by Stena Glovis

LAKE GENEVA
Operated by EUKOR

SFL CONDUCTOR
Operated by SFL Corp

ELEKTRA
Fleet | VIN Tracking

GRAND RUBY

TRITON ACE

Others

This is amazing - but someone needs to find tracking for Grand Ruby!!!

Do you have any more info on this? Any links?

Not quite as close, but excited to see things moving via my Lease company after placing my order last Friday. Email from Tesla last night asking me to set up my online account, and this morning a text message with my RN Number. November can't come soon enough. Does anyone that's leased have experience of when referrals should show? I passed on a referral code to my lease company who told me they'd 'submitted the order along with the referral code' but my account doesn't show anything. Wondering if this will activate once the order has progressed/confirmed/delivered?
I'm leasing and my referral is yet to show. I did follow up through the lease company who said similar. Will report back once I take delivery!

Reactions: RobM24
Where is this rumored? I’m on holiday the only day mine can be collected. So I’m considering delaying mine to November too.

This is amazing - but someone needs to find tracking for Grand Ruby!!!

Do you have any more info on this? Any links?

This is the thread where I am getting my info: MASTER THREAD: 2021 Model 3 - Charge data, battery discussion etc

The user @eivissa is looking at battery news from China and also at what is being certified for delivery to the EU and there is a new LG battery pack that has been certified and is going to be delivered to mainland European countries (I checked the German, Dutch and Norwegian Tesla sites) in December this year. There is absolutely nothing to say when this is coming to the UK, but it is already listed on the various European Tesla websites as having a 614km range, which converts to 380 miles, more than the 360 miles currently there for new UK Model 3 LRs.

So I'm delaying my delivery on the hope that the UK website will be updated soon with the new battery pack for November/December delivery. At some point I'm going to need a new car and won't be able to rent/borrow forever so if the UK still doesn't have the new battery by the end of the year, I'll just have to go with the current offering.

Last edited:
Hi I followed a similar process and the referral appeared as having been used in the referrers account a few days after Tesla confirmed the order but nothing in may account yet as my car isn't arriving until the 28th September. I presume they become available once the car has been delivered.

Reactions: RobM24