Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered on 19th Aug through my employers SS scheme, got an allocation text on 28th and had a text earlier for collection on 29th August from Brent Cross so really happy and assume it's because it's a SR+ in white with black interior. Just a quick question, I replied to the text Yes as per the message but I haven't had a response? I saw a couple of people mention they have been online and booked, have I missed anything or should I have had a response to my text?
I presume you mean collection on 29 Sept - there should be a link in the text to schedule the collection day

Reactions: moodel_tree
I ordered on 19th Aug through my employers SS scheme, got an allocation text on 28th and had a text earlier for collection on 29th August from Brent Cross so really happy and assume it's because it's a SR+ in white with black interior. Just a quick question, I replied to the text Yes as per the message but I haven't had a response? I saw a couple of people mention they have been online and booked, have I missed anything or should I have had a response to my text?

I presume you mean collection on 29 Sept - there should be a link in the text to schedule the collection day

For what it's worth my text didn't have a link to schedule the collection day.
Wording of my text:

Tesla Update - Your Model 3 delivery appointment has been scheduled for Saturday, 25 September at 10:00 AM in Glasgow. Reply YES to confirm your appointment, or call us on 01628 450 660, option 4 to reschedule. To ensure we observe necessary safety measures we kindly ask you to come unaccompanied for collection. Handovers will be conducted in a low touch manner so please familiarize yourself with the features of your Model 3 in advance by watching our introduction videos online at www.tesla.com/support/meet-your-tesla?redirect=no. Your order reference is RNxxxxxxxxx. To unsubscribe from SMS, reply STOP.

Seems that texts are different depending on finance method i guess, I got this

Tesla Update - Your Model 3 is ready to be scheduled for delivery! Please select your preferred date and time within one day of receiving this message: Tesla SSO - Sign In To ensure we observe necessary safety measures we kindly ask you to come unaccompanied for collection. Handovers will be conducted in a low touch manner so please familiarize yourself with the features of your Model 3 in advance by watching our introduction videos online at www.tesla.com/support/meet-your-tesla?redirect=no. Your order reference is RN*********. To unsubscribe from SMS, reply STOP.

It's as if they are reading this thread... 😂

A moment of illation, FINALLY BOOKED IN BOIS!

Wednesday 29th of September at 10:00, London-Brent Cross.

I leave for a wedding that day, so me and my partner are going to have to lug everything there with us and go straight away 😂

Same VIN in my final invoice as that I was told via online chat on the 11/08/21 too.
Im in at 9am