Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello, just wondering if anyone received an invoice with a different delivery date to their appointment. Invoice says delivery on 30th Sep (later than booked appointment). Is that an end of the month thing or an indication the appointment could change?

When you say you received an invoice, was this via e-mail or on your account page? I have only received pre-agreement documents on the account and my delivery date is earlier than yours.

When you say you received an invoice, was this via e-mail or on your account page? I have only received pre-agreement documents on the account and my delivery date is earlier than yours.

Hi, I received an email pointing at my account. In the account there were new pdf docs including the invoice. There is A banner at the top asking me to pay as an outstanding task and payment details I can use. Hope that helps!

Reactions: milinseth
Hello, just wondering if anyone received an invoice with a different delivery date to their appointment. Invoice says delivery on 30th Sep (later than booked appointment). Is that an end of the month thing or an indication the appointment could change?
Yes I did (invoice delivery date 25th, scheduled delivery 21st). I rang them and queried it. She was surprised and said she would sort it. Just logged on to my account to check the test £1 was showing (it was after an hour), invoice currently unchanged

Be aware the aero covers will damage your wheels eventually, they rub the paint off all around the wheel. There’s a thread about it here somewhere.
WARNING! Aero covers may damage alloys!

Yikes, this is very worrying. Surely something like this would be covered by warranty?

I don't mind the look of the aero covers, plus you get the better efficiency. However, I'd hate to have these kind of damages on my alloys, if I ever choose to take them off

Am I the only one still waiting for an allocation? not looking good for a Q3 delivery.
this was the response from Tesla chat just now:
'Currently, yes all cars are either here or on the way still from factory. As you have not been allocated, your delivery window will either be very late September or potentially slip into the next shipment window which is November'

I just had the almost identical conversation following the mistake texts sent out earlier. Looks like November for me too unless someone with my spec can’t make a delivery date or pulls out
I've just seen seen a VIN in the app notifications settings. 321XXX. Hopefully you get some good news soon too!

I'm trying not to get too excited incase it's a glitch lol

WARNING! Aero covers may damage alloys!

Yikes, this is very worrying. Surely something like this would be covered by warranty?

I don't mind the look of the aero covers, plus you get the better efficiency. However, I'd hate to have these kind of damages on my alloys, if I ever choose to take them off
They are basically hub caps held on with metal clips (pretty much like all hubcaps). If you want to run the car without them, take them off immediately. If not, there are bound to be scratches caused by the vibrations while driving. It's unavoidable and I wouldn't expect warranty to cover such a certain eventuality.

Last edited: