Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally got my collection text yesterday. Must travel to Dublin from Cork (180 miles) to pick up. Hope it's fully charged! Booked for next Thursday. At long last.
Nice one, congrats. I'm in Cork too. In my case though I haven't even had an allocation confirmed yet so I'm not sure what's going on.

I was also told they would deliver the car to me, rather than have to collect it. Did you choose to collect or was delivery not offered in the end..?

Nice one, congrats. I'm in Cork too. In my case though I haven't even had an allocation confirmed yet so I'm not sure what's going on.

I was also told they would deliver the car to me, rather than have to collect it. Did you choose to collect or was delivery not offered in the end..?
They said it had to be collected after I queried it on an e-mail. At this stage, I'd rather collect on Thursday than wait additional days for delivery. What did you order?

They said it had to be collected after I queried it on an e-mail. At this stage, I'd rather collect on Thursday than wait additional days for delivery. What did you order?
I'd be quite happy to collect in person as well , in fact being offered any kind of update at all would be a treat :)

I ordered a Model 3 Performance in red, back on July 31st. All I have heard since is that there should be some Performance models coming in September but no idea if I will be getting my hands on one of those or waiting till November.

I don’t know if any of you have the apple Tesla app but it doesn’t give me any options except for ask support or see video guide. No loot box or settings etc…
I updated to new android app, I can view my account info and settings, but no loot box info for me. Have you updated your iOS app to the latest version?
I’ll just be using my legs too, and possibly a backpack when I need to get the shopping 🤣
393418.jpg

Just getting my weekly shop done

Could be a bug or perhaps they've pulled the referral program. They pulled it without notice last year in certain countries based on a quick Google.
Who knows lol. I'll have a look to see what happens when i collect my car.

I tried this, no luck