Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got my delivery time for tomorrow:

‘Hi Erol, your Tesla vehicle is due to be delivered to xxx between 14:36 and 18:36 tomorrow.’

Now annoyingly my daughter has a birthday party I have to take her to between 3:30-5-30. (Terrible timing!).

my question is do I have to sign for it and take delivery or can someone else take accept it in my behalf? It’s a lex autolease private lease.

‘Hi Erol, your Tesla vehicle is due to be delivered to xxx between 14:36 and 18:36 tomorrow.’

Now annoyingly my daughter has a birthday party I have to take her to between 3:30-5-30. (Terrible timing!).

my question is do I have to sign for it and take delivery or can someone else take accept it in my behalf? It’s a lex autolease private lease.
All I can say is, sucks to be your daughter...there will be another birthday next year.

Joking aside, sorry can't I advise, as I'm not going through lease, but hopefully someone else who went lease route can assist

Taxi…!

Get anyone you want to sign for it. As long as you don’t contest the signature who’s going to actually know?

Reactions: Erol
Just picked up my M3LR black from glasgow

All very simple 10 mins tops ID and sign an ipad

car is amazing and app was setup before I left

no faults found as yet, maybe needs a better polish but in to get

best car I have ever driven

came with 51% charge

done my fist charge tonight in a free charger so back to 78%, driving about it was down to about 28% took about 35mins

love this car so much and it’s sooo bloody fast

tested the autopilot

they forgot to make my private plates but made them in 10 mins and never charged me…yet!
How did you get them to accept private plates? I have to wait until I receive my V5c before I can transfer the plates

Anyone can accept so shouldn’t be a problem. The only issue is to check the car properly- helpful if you are around. But even then the delivery guy can’t do much. So anybody can collect for you. The other thing you can do is in the morning they normally send delivery tracker link that will have more or less accurate time of arrival so you can plan in such a way you are their when they deliver as it doesn’t take more than 10 minutes

Reactions: Erol
Anyone can accept so shouldn’t be a problem. The only issue is to check the car properly- helpful if you are around. But even then the delivery guy can’t do much. So anybody can collect for you. The other thing you can do is in the morning they normally send delivery tracker link that will have more or less accurate time of arrival so you can plan in such a way you are their when they deliver as it doesn’t take more than 10 minutes
Thanks my cousin is coming round and he is car savvy so I trust him. I heard the tracker is hit and miss, some have had it after it’s been delivered. The party is a 5 min drive away so 🤞🏽