Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Having my home charger installed the same day too so double win.
hope they finish it on the first try. First guy found that a screw had broken on the meter terminals so couldn’t complete the install. I was lucky to get the meter replaced the next week and pod point came back the following day. But the guy who swapped the meter discovered that the main fuse was mis-labelled and was in fact only 60A. 2 weeks more to get that upgraded to 100A.

Reactions: DaveJames
🥳🥳🥳 Just this second received my VIN and REG text! 🥳🥳🥳

Tesla Update - We have allocated a license plate for your Model 3 with VIN LRW--------326---. Your licence plate is: LD71 ---. Please note that we do not complete the process and register your car with the DVLA until the day of delivery. To unsub- (you get the picture)

I can finally get insurance ordered! ... at an eye watering price... happysad 😅

Last edited:
That's great. What did the M30 mean originally or did u just get it for the TME?

I'm trying to persuade my other half to let me get one lol the ones that come up in this thread today are good lol
M30 never meant anything, it was just one of the cheapest (£250) plates with my initials in. I’ve always had BMWs, so had thought maybe one day i’d get an M3, but this type of M3 didn’t exist then!