Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got a text saying
"Tesla Update - Payment for your Model 3 is now overdue. Please log in to your Tesla Account to see your payment details. Payment must be cleared at least 7 days prior to your appointment or it may be postponed. Proof of payment should be sent to [email protected]"

Bit cheeky IMO, it's 9 days before I collect. A test payment appeared on the website in about 20 minutes.

FWIW, I've ordered the Spigen clear glass one (not the Matte). Pretty impressed with it. Super clear.

I wear polarised sunglasses and it does give a slight rainbow effect but I wouldn't say it's overly an issue and I'm used to it already. It is, however, quite reflective so, if you were driving with a passenger, for example, you see their reflection in the screen. It doesn't really bother me (personal preference) and you get used to it....plus you're looking at the road more than the screen so you soon forget about it.

I nearly ordered the Matte one - less obvious fingerprints - but it does affect the clarity of the screen. Personally I'd prefer a crisp looking screen that doesn't effect brightness/clarity.

Just my opinion. Both have excellent reviews.
I'm opting for the HD one too - I want the screen to be crisp and clear and every video review I watch of the matte go out of their way to mention the impact on clarity - I'm sure I would get used to it but want to enjoy clarity for a while before deciding on whether to dumb it down

I'm opting for the HD one too - I want the screen to be crisp and clear and every video review I watch of the matte go out of their way to mention the impact on clarity - I'm sure I would get used to it but want to enjoy clarity for a while before deciding on whether to dumb it down
Entirely agree. I didn't want the loss of clarity on such a lovely screen! It is quite fingerprint heavy, but the original factory screen is too I'd think.

2 and a bit weeks left until collection day! Who's been eyeing up and ordering accessories already? lol
Oh long, long ago…..

I started with a boot liner as I find them invaluable. Then you need one for the frunk too or, well, that’s just unfair….. and that was the beginning. It looks like Santa’s grotto in the dining room at the minute. Wifey is being very tolerant but the fact I rolled the boot liner out on the dining room table to flatten it out wasn’t too well received!

Oh long, long ago…..

I started with a boot liner as I find them invaluable. Then you need one for the frunk too or, well, that’s just unfair….. and that was the beginning. It looks like Santa’s grotto in the dining room at the minute. Wifey is being very tolerant but the fact I rolled the boot liner out on the dining room table to flatten it out wasn’t too well received!
I'm looking at the boot/frunk liners as we speak, any recommendations? I've seen some have a fold in the middle to best ages the underfloor space

I'm looking at the boot/frunk liners as we speak, any recommendations? I've seen some have a fold in the middle to best ages the underfloor space
I think the carpet frunk mats are the best option, the charger bag and first aid kit have velcro on the bottom, so can store them in there and they won’t slide about.

I bought this one, it’s perfectly good quality for the frunk:

Reactions: TesTed
Anyone looking to travel into Central London with their Tesla, just know that you're not automatically exempt from Congestion Charge. You'll need to register your vehicle with TFL (£10 annual fee).

Also, Westminster's onstreet parking is super cheap, you only have to pay for 10 minutes and you can stay for the maximum time free of charge.
Thanks for the reminder, I wouldn’t have known otherwise!

Reactions: moodel_tree
Evening all; just placed an order for a SR+ in Deep Blue, everything else is pretty much standard. I believe I am looking at a November delivery.
Current car is a 2021 BMW 5 Series Touring 2 litre petrol. Bought as we have an 11 month old, to cart all his paraphernalia.
Only had the BMW 6 months from new, but strong second hand values mean it's not costing me to change.
Hopefully it won't disappoint, the pram and car seat fit, so thats the main concern!

Just got a text saying
"Tesla Update - Payment for your Model 3 is now overdue. Please log in to your Tesla Account to see your payment details. Payment must be cleared at least 7 days prior to your appointment or it may be postponed. Proof of payment should be sent to [email protected]"

Bit cheeky IMO, it's 9 days before I collect. A test payment appeared on the website in about 20 minutes.

That is cheeky. On the website it still says 'up to 48 hours before collection', so I would say thats utter BS on their part.

Reactions: Magstauk
Evening all; just placed an order for a SR+ in Deep Blue, everything else is pretty much standard. I believe I am looking at a November delivery.
Current car is a 2021 BMW 5 Series Touring 2 litre petrol. Bought as we have an 11 month old, to cart all his paraphernalia.
Only had the BMW 6 months from new, but strong second hand values mean it's not costing me to change.
Hopefully it won't disappoint, the pram and car seat fit, so thats the main concern!
Welcome to Tesla forum. Yes those stuff will fit. It is a big boot and the back seat doesn’t have a central tunnel so you get more space. Just make sure you get some seat cover available on Amazon for 10-20 pounds before you put the baby seat. The leather isn’t like traditional BMW ones it is bit different I think it is faux leather. Child seat leaves prominent marks on this leather.

Reactions: IAmNotARobot

I was worried about this as well with our 5 month old! But there's plenty of room for a car seat with an isofix base plus pram in the boot. The boot is deep into the car but our pram dominates the boot as you'd expect, but you could still get a few bags in there with it, plus you still have the bonus compartment in the boot plus the frunk. So you'll be fine!

Welcome to Tesla forum. Yes those stuff will fit. It is a big boot and the back seat doesn’t have a central tunnel so you get more space. Just make sure you get some seat cover available on Amazon for 10-20 pounds before you put the baby seat. The leather isn’t like traditional BMW ones it is bit different I think it is faux leather. Child seat leaves prominent marks on this leather.

That's a good shout, hadnt thought of that!

Do you have a specific recommendation? Seems to be loads of slightly different things on amazon.... thanks!

I was worried about this as well with our 5 month old! But there's plenty of room for a car seat with an isofix base plus pram in the boot. The boot is deep into the car but our pram dominates the boot as you'd expect, but you could still get a few bags in there with it, plus you still have the bonus compartment in the boot plus the frunk. So you'll be fine!

That's a good shout, hadnt thought of that!
Advice from a veteran of fathering babies… sell the big clunky pram, purchase a baby zen, yoyo. Thank me after

• Funny
Reactions: NJR46
Do you have a specific recommendation? Seems to be loads of slightly different things on amazon.... thanks!
I just bought this one for mine that arrives later this month - is the best rated on Amazon and is currently on offer too - Smart eLf Car Seat Protector - 2 pack kids Car Seat Protectors for Child Seats with Waterproof Fabric & Thickest Padded Cover & Featuring Best Size Coverage Available & Organiser Pockets - Fits Isofix : Amazon.co.uk: Baby Products

Reactions: Naturiol