Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Lots of members have used the chat function successfully to trace whether their lease company managed to do the order.
Ended up finding the chat option and was told that I would be looking at November/December delivery now. I was really hoping to get a car off of the latest shipment but guess it wasn't to be. Now for the long wait until November.

Thanks for all the helpful replies and suggestions 😊

Reactions: MrT3
Yep - I'm in this exact boat, current car cant go back till 15th October so Tesla have my order on hold till 19th October (ordered in May).....i'll be on the phone on 15th October to get it taken off hold! I may even call slightly earlier on the assumption mine wont be available prior to 15th October. I'm with Hitachi Capital (comp car) btw.
Just keep in mind that the next shipment of cars isn't due until mid-November.

Collected from the NEC in Birmingham yesterday. 😊
Really smooth process. I got there about 50 mins early due to catching an earlier train than planned.
I was the only person there at collection time.
No faults, damage, panel gap issues etc so I was really pleased.

The car wasn't very well cleaned as you could see the drying cloth marks inside and out. Looked shiny enough until sunlight hit it on the drive to Hopwood supercharger.

I charged it up to 270 miles which took about 25 mins from the 83 miles it had remaining when I got there.
Seems the supercharger prices have gone up quite a bit as it was charged at 37p/Kwh

Here are a few pics of the hall and my car.
I've ordered locking wheel nuts as I was amazed to find they don't fit them as standard.
Also going to remove the Aero covers and put my Amazon special nut and centre caps on today.

Charged it over night at home and now sitting there with 290 mile range ready to use today whilst the rest of the country are trying to horde fuel.

My brother also picked his car up an hour before me.

View attachment 715695View attachment 715696View attachment 715697View attachment 715698View attachment 715700View attachment 715701View attachment 715702View attachment 715704
View attachment 715711
thats me with the lights on at the back of the tent collecting mine yesterday :)

• Funny
Reactions: StevieG77
Picked up from the NEC today at 10am, now sitting in the McDonald's opposite Birmingham Tesla as my boot and charging door won't open!
Also to top it off I have to get a paint chip sorted at a later date! I was absolutely buzzing this morning and now googling I'm how long I have until I give the car back!!
Gutted!

She's here 😍

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210929-121853_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20210929-121853_Photos.jpg
    384.4 KB · Views: 71
Picked up from the NEC today at 10am, now sitting in the McDonald's opposite Birmingham Tesla as my boot and charging door won't open!
Also to top it off I have to get a paint chip sorted at a later date! I was absolutely buzzing this morning and now googling I'm how long I have until I give the car back!!
Gutted!
Sorry to hear about the issues Final Boss. Has Tesla given you any indication of how long it will take to sort those bits out?

Noob question: when you say Order Confirmation, are you talking an RNxxxx number received or something else? Trying to understand the steps involved...
I received email order confirmation from Lex, and at the same time I received an email from Tesla to set up my account.

If I understand things correctly, I can now contact either Lex or Tesla directly for my RN since I have a confirmed order.

Reactions: Washout
I received email order confirmation from Lex, and at the same time I received an email from Tesla to set up my account.

If I understand things correctly, I can now contact either Lex or Tesla directly for my RN since I have a confirmed order.
Perfect, thank you @Tehd - I would like your post, but I don't think I have enough yet to do that....yet :)
Back to stalking boats...I mean ships...and waiting for a VIN

Does anyone have any experience with lease order? When did it get taken off hold? Start of the next quarter or is it just a random decision?
Lease orders are only on hold because of the lease company telling Tesla to put them on hold - normally because they are trying to schedule a new delivery with the end of an existing lease, or they want to catch a registration plate change to help with their resell value at the end of the term, or getting enough orders together for a volume discount (although not sure Tesla give that).

You need to instruct your lease company to remove the hold.

Gutted!
Sorry to hear that! What happened to their quality checks! Hope they will sort this out for you quickly.