Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got mine like a week before. You'll get an email soon enough. Takes two seconds.
I emailed tesla to ask…. 10 mins later I had an email from smart sign haha, it seems things only happen if you pester them, I’m still convinced I only got my car this quarter cos I went on a test drive after I ordered haha, that’s evening I got a delivery date

Reactions: moodel_tree
I emailed tesla to ask…. 10 mins later I had an email from smart sign haha, it seems things only happen if you pester them, I’m still convinced I only got my car this quarter cos I went on a test drive after I ordered haha, that’s evening I got a delivery date
“Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. Mathew 7.7
Remember once Elon claimed he is the new avatar of Christ - no just joking :)

• Funny
Reactions: keoghrichard
I’m collecting from the Trafford centre on Thursday and I got a call on Monday, and they asked had I arranged insurance haha
I’ve just called Tesla. My car is currently on the transporter passing via Newbury on its way. They confirmed all my paperwork was in order so set for Thursday.

Just presumed there would be some sort of documentation to sign before I take the car…. And people keep talking about E-documents
I signed absolutely nothing.walked in show my driving licence, she went to a cupboard and came back with two cards. She said check it over see someone outside if you have questions or issues and enjoy your car.
1 minute maximum.

So, after being told by live chat yesterday that there would be no cars available until November, I checked this morning and a load of them had dropped on.

To cut a long story short, I’ll be picking mine up from Brent Cross tomorrow afternoon. It’s quite handy seeing that I’m in London today and tomorrow. 👍🏼
Hey Alan, Might be there the same time, they confirmed mine is at Brents Cross, pick-up tomorrow afternoon.