Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got the text this morning to say "vehicle arrival date is being calculated"

I'm sure somewhere there is a list of events but I can't seem to find it, can someone point me in the right direction or if I'm imagining it give me some kind of indication as to what stage I'm currently sitting at??

Is this pre VIN or is the vehicle on its way or is it in the UK pending delivery etc.
Did it start a car has been allocated? That means a VIN has been matched and is on its way, so delivery about 4 weeks from now.

It isn’t in the country, there are no new ones here until the first Q4 shipment arrives.

Reactions: tmleafs17
Did it start a car has been allocated? That means a VIN has been matched and is on its way, so delivery about 4 weeks from now.

It isn’t in the country, there are no new ones here until the first Q4 shipment arrives.
It just started "Tesla Update - Your vehicle arrival date is being calculated, we will be in contact when your vehicle is ready to be scheduled for delivery"

It's a company car order that's been on hold since May with the order having an earliest delivery date of 15th October. Don't know if that means it's got a VIN allocated or not. Think a call may be in order tomorrow

Ordered M3 SR+ blue exterior, white interior 26/08 but have no VIN. I’m also in Ireland so probably different times than UK. Last they emailed me saying it would be November/December.
Best of luck fellow Paddy also ordered blue. Bit concerned their like hens teeth as don't see them much in existing inventory in other countries. Thinking maybe should changed to standard white and wrapped it. But will hold tough now.

Best of luck fellow Paddy also ordered blue. Bit concerned their like hens teeth as don't see them much in existing inventory in other countries. Thinking maybe should changed to standard white and wrapped it. But will hold tough now.
Paddy #3 here - Ordered Blue LR back in June with originally estimated Sept delivery - got a email and text yesterday to confirm that I am "ready to accept delivery" in December or wait until end of Q1 2022 if I want to get the new reg. I also fear that they are rare enough (haven't seen many around) but that will be good when it eventually arrives.

Best of luck to the Blue Paddys

😂
Ah the ID3 sigh… dead 12v battery when I picked it up. Took two visits to the garage before they conceded and replaced it. Had problems with dashboard rebooting as I’m driving, alarm going off at random times, keyless entry not working half the time, and more recently (just got it back today from the garage intact!) the pedestrian acoustic system failed. Which apparently is why the dynamic corner headlights, front indicators, and collision detection systems all failed too 😂

Jeez sounds bad when I write it all down. It’s not a bad car to drive in all fairness to it, I just don’t like having to worry what’s going to go wrong with it next.
Oh my what a nightmare you had to go through. Shame you had to go through that. Hope (and am certain) your Tesla will be a much better experience :)

Paddy #3 here - Ordered Blue LR back in June with originally estimated Sept delivery - got a email and text yesterday to confirm that I am "ready to accept delivery" in December or wait until end of Q1 2022 if I want to get the new reg. I also fear that they are rare enough (haven't seen many around) but that will be good when it eventually arrives.

I'd be keeping an eye on Ireland's budget today...... grants and VRT relief for EV's likely to be scrapped for cars over €50k, so will cost more from 01-Jan-2022!

Reactions: BevyBoy
I've just read through several pages of posts in this thread trying to identify the process/stages but also how accurate the Tesla web site page is on delivery? I have called them and asked them this question and they simply say "check the web page". That web page says that if I order an M3 today it will be delivered in November (they also told me that I must collect it within one week of delivery). Are they really delivering cars with 2 months of ordering?

I've just read through several pages of posts in this thread trying to identify the process/stages but also how accurate the Tesla web site page is on delivery? I have called them and asked them this question and they simply say "check the web page". That web page says that if I order an M3 today it will be delivered in November (they also told me that I must collect it within one week of delivery). Are they really delivering cars with 2 months of ordering?
I think it depends on the spec/options you go for. I ordered on the 14/08 and was told a September delivery but that didn't happen unfortunately. Only just got my VIN so expect delivery to come through mid November. Its a bit of a lottery Im afraid as I believe Tesla don't make to order they just make a batch and then allocate to pending orders so if 101 people order the same spec as you but only 100 are made you get bumped to the next quarter unless someone cancels their order closer to collection time.

#4 here and I ordered a red Performance back in July and original estimate was September. Now they say it "might be" December, but I'm starting to think I am never going to see this car.

There was a lone grey Performance model popped up in inventory a few weeks back and I briefly thought about snagging that one, but in the end I decided if I was going to spend that much €€€ on something, I might as well get the one I want. The grey car was gone the next day anyway.

Annoying to see around the same time that there were 4-5 red Performance cars in UK inventory. They didn't last long either though.

#4 here and I ordered a red Performance back in July and original estimate was September. Now they say it "might be" December, but I'm starting to think I am never going to see this car.

There was a lone grey Performance model popped up in inventory a few weeks back and I briefly thought about snagging that one, but in the end I decided if I was going to spend that much €€€ on something, I might as well get the one I want. The grey car was gone the next day anyway.

Annoying to see around the same time that there were 4-5 red Performance cars in UK inventory. They didn't last long either though.
Yes have been doing the same - think there was a red SR+ demo that was tempting me too but as you say - have waited long enough now. My only worry about December is that I am away for a bit of it and knowing my luck it will land in country when that happens. Will post any update I get here anyway seeing as there is at least 4 of us in the same boat (or not at the moment if you excuse the pun)

Reactions: Tom Tes
Has anyone who's VIN popped up in the source code had their official VIN text from Tesla yet?
Just spoke to customer services and they've confirmed for Vin's are not placeholders or anything and they are already loaded on the ship. He was very close to saying the name of the ship but didn't reveal unfortunately. Early November he said and texts going out within the next week..