Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ive ordered on the 1st Sept and received no VIN yet, they told me I was in the “first batch”. So I don’t know if they’re including the august deliveries as a Q4 batch or not.

Anyway, it doesn’t look like any Sept orders have had vins yet(?). But I was told next week.

My order was 07/09 and I have a confirmed VIN and Reg through my leasing provider.

Ordered via NHS Fleet Solutions.
Fleet paperwork: 21/09
Car ordered: 05/10
RN: 18/10
Live chat for update today.
Est delivery: Dec
Told to expect an update: Mid nov

Now I know everything is in order and no holds etc, I can sit happy and wait.

My collection location has officially been changed from the NEC site (closing as we speak), to the new site in Leicester. It is not open yet, but will be at the national space centre (how apt! Haha).

Tesla CS also confirmed my order is still on track for the end of November, although still no vin. Ordered 14th sept.

Reactions: FlyingTimbo
My collection location has officially been changed from the NEC site (closing as we speak), to the new site in Leicester. It is not open yet, but will be at the national space centre (how apt! Haha).

Tesla CS also confirmed my order is still on track for the end of November, although still no vin. Ordered 14th sept.
Good to know!! I was getting worried the early-Sept orders wouldn't be til December now... they'll need to be on a ship in the next week though to meet late-November

Reactions: badbadger06
Originally had my lease order set for delivery. Just spoken to my lease company who have advised they've asked Tesla to update the order to a collection from Southampton, which I'm hoping they'll say yes to.. Hopefully that won't change my position in the queue but at least now I'll get a chance to give it a good once over at a delivery center.

Spoke to tesla CS who called me about my test drive this weekend and they also said without prompting that my september 27 order is on track for November delivery. Made me feel a lot happier that im not in the black hole! Not sure if they really have any more information than the nerds on here, but thought it might make some folks feel a bit more relaxed!

I ordered M3LR (midnight silver/black interior/18" wheel/no vin) on 12th Sep and just had a live chat with Tesla.
He said there is a small chance of a late November delivery because the majority of Q4 cars are arriving in December.
I'm not good at waiting! 😭
I don't mind waiting as long as I am updated as to when and why , 10 weeks since I ordered and 10 days since I saw my vin in the source code.
On second thoughts maybe I don't like waiting either 😅

Reactions: Electron Mike