Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone actually received a VIN text? I always read about people getting it in their source code, but no one ever seems to get the vin text?

As a company car, I don't get the option of checking for source codes, and am at the mercy of Tesla CS getting round to texting me......
I never received a VIN text, had the delivery booking and the registration plate by text.

FWIW, I ordered an M3 SR+ on 9th September (company car) and I still haven't heard anything either. Interestingly (or maybe not), amongst this flurry of activity a Tesla CS rep I've been in contact with enquiring about delivery location has just emailed now after I contacted her early last week and has informed me that she doesn't have any more information regarding my order at this time and are still waiting for the vehicles to be assigned to orders.

Not as much fun as everybody else's posts but may give others in a similar boat to me a bit of hope seeing all these people who ordered after us getting their VINs assigned.

Reactions: OddityError
Exciting! Found VIN in source code!

Ordered on 12 Sept. (MSM/Black/18")

1635260317954.png

Reactions: OddityError