Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thats my worry. LR Orders on Configurator now are saying December Delivery for UK, but February for SR+ & Performance. When I placed order it was saying November. Took them 4 weeks to come back with a PX price!
It’s said December for the LR for the past 2 weeks. SR+ has also been February for the past 2 weeks also.

I’d imagine that’s where the pinch point is for Tesla at the moment, with those SR+

WooHoo!!! Ordered Blue LR Black interior. Order confirmed on 30th September via leasing company. CS just confirmed that my car is assigned and being delivered 1st week of December.

CS also said that some of the people calling for updates treat them horribly and have even made her cry. Be nice people!!!!
She can easily press the cancel button on that person(s) making her cry and be non the wiser 😆😆😆

I haven't anyway - very frustrating when you see similar specs heading to the UK for orders after your one but that is the Tesla lottery for you. Will post as soon as I do
Been told that the process for VIN allocation is different to the UK. I've seen some cars of the same spec ordered nearly a month after me in the UK get VINs. Bit annoying as their all going to Southampton as far as I know 🤔

WooHoo!!! Ordered Blue LR Black interior. Order confirmed on 30th September via leasing company. CS just confirmed that my car is assigned and being delivered 1st week of December.

CS also said that some of the people calling for updates treat them horribly and have even made her cry. Be nice people!!!!
Do you call them? Is it better to do that rather than use the chat?

Been told that the process for VIN allocation is different to the UK. I've seen some cars of the same spec ordered nearly a month after me in the UK get VINs. Bit annoying as their all going to Southampton as far as I know 🤔
Bonkers - the only reason I could think is that its something to do with registration/tax or else it has to be their own internal sales allocation methodology. Think I might send a message to the Delivery team just to see if there is more info. Will be very disappointed if I don't get my one in December considering I ordered back in June.