Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not being funny, but you order a car based on what they sold it at. I think it’s highly unlikely they adjust the range on cars during the delivery process. They’d have to list this possible change when you buy the car.

You don’t buy a 3 bed house for it then to be upgraded to a 5 bed with a pool before you exchange.
This is exactly what Tesla do, they already gave an extra 2.5kwh from the buffer of existing lfp cars with an update. Not surprised in the least.

Has anyone got any leasing/salary sacrifice experiences to share?

I got my RN on the 14th Sept and am hoping I have been assigned but until I get a text or contact Tesla I don’t know. Has anyone successfully contacted Tesla and got the answer?

Ordered White LR standard spec.

Thanks

Has anyone got any leasing/salary sacrifice experiences to share?

I got my RN on the 14th Sept and am hoping I have been assigned but until I get a text or contact Tesla I don’t know. Has anyone successfully contacted Tesla and got the answer?

Ordered White LR standard spec.

Thanks
Unfortunately not, Tesla are claiming I still haven’t been allocated anything, ordered LR black standard spec and received my RN on 21st September. Even though there are a couple of people in here with same spec that have ordered after have received vins (through source code)

Still no VIN for my 31st August order (M3LR AWD, MSM, Black, 18" Aero). While I understand matching orders and cars isn't a transparent or deterministic process, others ordering later getting VINs for the same config is adding to my frustration. Anyone else in the same boat or rather not?
yes I ordered in sep 3rd M3LR AWD, Black, Black, 18" Aero and no luck

I have RN from 23rd August for SR+ (white paint/black interior) and still no VIN for me. Ordered via leasing company so hit and miss whether Tesla tell me anything on live chat. I'm in Belfast so i'm not sure if that's the reason why things are taking so long or why i've no allocation yet!

As I said, there’s no way to know until it is on your drive. Tesla don’t give these things away until people take a close look after delivery.
But I’d expect rather than cars being still random of what you might get, they’d have a clear cut off from one batch to the new batch. So I expect any changes have now happened at least for q4

Eg if Tesla say all LR will have 82 then all deliveries coming through now will have 82kw

But I’d expect rather than cars being still random of what you might get, they’d have a clear cut off from one batch to the new batch. So I expect any changes have now happened at least for q4
Correct, but nobody has been delivered a Q4 car yet in the U.K. so nobody knows what, if anything has changed.