Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hopefully so. Looking at the Source it seems on mine to only be looking for dates in the range 2nd to 4th Dec so that may be where it's currently struggling. Fingers crossed for the morning for us both.
Interesting, mine doesn't look to specify a date range. What parameters are you seeing the date range under?

Dont know what you're moaning about....

still waiting for a god dam vin

11096659.jpg
me too. We must be on the slow boat from China

Reactions: Buzzliteyear
Interesting update - looks like Tesla's app could do with some fixing, as I've just had a second Schedule Delivery text and going into the URL just results in a confirmation of the appointment made from the first text.

Actually their web developers could do with some motivation as the site whilst OK needs better feedback and polish added, to lower Service Desk consumption and "shift left" resolutions...the CEO should know better given his pedigree ;)

Just booked my collection for Saturday 27th November, beyond excited!

However take the collection date with a pinch of salt, it seems Tesla like to move dates around so just keep this in mind.

Hope everyone’s collection day goes well 😬

So, despite not having received a SMS message or any confirmation of my VIN from a CS chat, I tried the following URL with my order number and was able to schedule a delivery for the 3rd Dec..! Not sure if it’s valid, or what will happen next, but the delivery schedule has now appears on my order page.

- Tesla SSO - Sign In -

I’ve probably just broken something….🥴

Reactions: Karlcole