Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nope still waiting for the VIN and ordered and received my RN on the 13 Sept

Yes I accept that there might be the odd person that doesnt match the above sequence, but the vast majority do and so the above is correct. Anything different to the above will be because of your location, your order spec or just being plain unlucky. But your vin wont be through now any earlier than mid month. You cant argue with the data from the majority.

Yes I accept that there might be the odd person that doesnt match the above sequence, but the vast majority do and so the above is correct. Anything different to the above will be because of your location, your order spec or just being plain unlucky. But your vin wont be through now any earlier than mid month. You cant argue with the data from the majority.
not arguing with the data. Im just providing information.

Data is beautiful!! What's most interesting to me (who is impatient) is knowing the gap between VIN text and delivery text - which wasn't that much of a wait after all, I thought it would be an extra week or something!

That I didnt look into. My theory is that if you have obtained a vin then you're talking days so its not really too interesting. Everyone i tracked (nearly 30 users) all had their vin in and around the 26th October and everyone person has a delivery date within 3 days.

So, there might lay your answer.

Last edited:
Reactions: Abcmsaj
That I didnt look into. My theory is that if you have obtained a vin then you're talking days so its not really too interesting. Everyone i tracked (nearly 30 users) all had their vin in and around the 26th October and everyone person has a delivery date within 3 days.

So, there might lay your answer.
Really useful looking over that, I wonder if there is any correspondence between options selected, i.e. Aero's White on Black generally get earlier collections or is it the luck of the draw.

Really useful looking over that, I wonder if there is any correspondence between options selected, i.e. Aero's White on Black generally get earlier collections or is it the luck of the draw.

I did record some of that information. But I was only going off peoples signatures, and whilst car colour and interior almost always showed up on peoples profiles, wheels didnt and so there are some inconsistencies. I also didnt record people who didnt have a vin or delivery date - but there wasnt many. I would imagine those that didnt had a unique order of white interior / 19 alloys.

What i can tell you is:-

Car Popularity

SR+ 28%
LR 68%
Performance 4%

Car colour popularity

White 40%
Black 24%
Grey/Silver 20%
Red 4%
Blue 12%

Interior colour popularity

Black 88%
White 12%

I did record some of that information. But I was only going off peoples signatures, and whilst car colour and interior almost always showed up on peoples profiles, wheels didnt and so there are some inconsistencies. I also didnt record people who didnt have a vin or delivery date - but there wasnt many. I would imagine those that didnt had a unique order of white interior / 19 alloys.

Car Popularity

SR+ 28%
LR 68%
Performance 4%

Car colour popularity

White 40%
Black 24%
Grey/Silver 20%
Red 4%
Blue 12%

Black 88%
White 12%
I'm actually quite surprised of how little share the SR+ has, given its entry-level and lowest cost, I would have expected a higher % of popularity but clearly, people value the further range in this particular thread anyway. Or you could argue that given how much lower in cost it is, people don't necessarily feel the need to join a forum and debate over data or logistics. Perhaps the higher costs warrant more headspace earnt by the car.

So after being gutted not to get my Text yesterday seen as i ordered Sept, and not having any update.... CS have actually phoned me to say there was a problem wit how they input my mobile number...!! so my M3P is on route & delivery assigned for Dec 2nd, Collection at Leicester Space centre.
A little gutted I wasn't able to shout "I GOT A TEXT" :)

I'm actually quite surprised of how little share the SR+ has, given its entry-level and lowest cost, I would have expected a higher % of popularity but clearly, people value the further range in this particular thread anyway. Or you could argue that given how much lower in cost it is, people don't necessarily feel the need to join a forum and debate over data or logistics. Perhaps the higher costs warrant more headspace earnt by the car.

Car Popularity

SR+ 28%
LR 68%
Performance 4%

Car colour popularity

White 40%
Black 24%
Grey/Silver 20%
Red 4%
Blue 12%

Black 88%
White 12%
Some more sweet sweet data (may have seen already). Another enthusiast set this spreadsheet up which is populated by people who have placed orders to try and track VIN release, delivery dates etc.

Reactions: Oxstock
So after being gutted not to get my Text yesterday seen as i ordered Sept, and not having any update.... CS have actually phoned me to say there was a problem wit how they input my mobile number...!! so my M3P is on route & delivery assigned for Dec 2nd, Collection at Leicester Space centre.
A little gutted I wasn't able to shout "I GOT A TEXT" :)
And i rest my case - there's always some anomalies which may be why you don't have a vin or order date.

F2732465-1680-42BB-A9A1-EF760C8AD6A8.jpeg

My face after getting all stroppy last night that I didn’t receive a delivery text, so I phoned CS this morning and got them to manually arrange collection anyway…..

Wooohoooo buzzzzing! finally got the eagerly anticipated Delivery Text
Ordered 14th Aug, M3LR Black with White Interior 19” Alloys
Initially ordered black interior but changed to white for a “change” at the end of August
Weirdly though I didn’t get a text with the VIN but spotted it in source code a week or so ago and its on the credit agreement
Pick up Glasgow SC….Roll on November 😄😄😄
Picked mine up in Glasgow too

You will be in and out in 5 mins tops

Double check the paintwork it cost me a few £ to get corrected before ceramic coating

You only get 7 days or 100 miles to report

So I ordered M3LR Midnight Silver/Black 19” wheels on 9th October. Found Vin in source code on 26th October and booked for collection from Leicester on 29th November. Really pleased as I was worried collection would slip into December and I already got rid of my XC60.