Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tends to depend who you speak to from experience. I've been told I will have the new battery and heated seats/steering wheel, and I have been told that I won't, on the same day, by different reps.

My experience seems to be that the ones who say that I will have those features give more specific answers and those who say I won't I generally get copy paste macros, so I'm choosing to believe the ones who said I will get it. Either way, I have screenshotted whole conversations with Tesla CS saying that I will have these features, and I will be ready to show that conversation on collection in the event I don't have tho

Only people I've seen with K in their Vins were from Q3 deliveries - witness here for yourself as I had already reached out to them Have you had a Model 3 LR delivered in the last 4-6 weeks/Q3?

Very few Q4 deliveries have even happened. To someone elses point that K in the vin is associated with the bigger battery, I dont believe this is the case - K is linked to a motor change for a reason unknown to all of us.

Makes absolute zero sense to dish out a small handful of larger batteries and then revert back to older batteries in Q4 deliveries. Truth be told, you can not tell which battery you have from a VIN. ONLY way you can tell is by hooking your car up to an OBD reader when you get your car.

That all being said, the panasonic battery in any vehicle currently appears to be trash. It falls apart at low temps and charging speeds are poop. Whilst we're all here drooling over Europe and the US with their larger batteries, I think its those guys who have plucked out the small straw.

Not to mention the performance that gets sucked out of it below 50% SOC

**Just to note Im only refering to LR here, or commonly known as now the
Only people I've seen with K in their Vins were from Q3 deliveries - witness here for yourself as I had already reached out to them Have you had a Model 3 LR delivered in the last 4-6 weeks/Q3?

Very few Q4 deliveries have even happened. To someone elses point that K in the vin is associated with the bigger battery, I dont believe this is the case - K is linked to a motor change for a reason unknown to all of us.

Makes absolute zero sense to dish out a small handful of larger batteries and then revert back to older batteries in Q4 deliveries. Truth be told, you can not tell which battery you have from a VIN. ONLY way you can tell is by hooking your car up to an OBD reader when you get your car.

That all being said, the panasonic battery in any vehicle currently appears to be trash. It falls apart at low temps and charging speeds are poop. Whilst we're all here drooling over Europe and the US with their larger batteries, I think its those guys who have plucked out the small straw.

**Just to note Im only refering to LR here, or commonly known as now the SR+

**Just to note Im only refering to LR here, or commonly known as now the SR++.

Sorry if this has been asked already, haven't had a chance to read the past few pages, but people who've recently received delivery confirmation texts - have you previously received a VIN via text?
That's something a lot of us have been told to wait for, but it almost sounds like they rarely send those out!

Sorry if this has been asked already, haven't had a chance to read the past few pages, but people who've recently received delivery confirmation texts - have you previously received a VIN via text?
That's something a lot of us have been told to wait for, but it almost sounds like they rarely send those out!
I never received my VIN via text, only in source code which was confirmed by Tesla CS after delivery date was booked. Was told to expect my registration next week.

Unfortunately it's not that simple. A lot of people in this thread have J with a November/December delivery. I have A myself which is apparently the older performance motor but who knows at this point. If Tesla employees don't then us forum dwellers most definitely don't
Chaps, you're getting well muddled up in all this sharing your 8th digit when the above thread was refering to LR 8th digits. A is linked to the SR+ - correct me if im wrong?

Chaps, you're getting well muddled up in all this sharing your 8th digit when the above thread was refering to LR 8th digits. A is linked to the SR+ - correct me if im wrong?
Potentially , my mind is mangled after partaking in the Tesla version of Squid Game this week. Just spoke to Tesla CS again and got my now good friend Katy who must be completely sick and tired of me. She did mention she checked the VIN on my car and it does tell her that I'll be getting the 491km range and the 5.6 0-100km/h time along with the heated seats & wheel. This actually correlates to what an earlier poster said about his CS checking a VIN decoder.

Either way, apparently I'm set for a mid December delivery.

I got told yesterday I’m on the old model 3. Called today and they said it’s the longer range with heated steering wheel etc. Asked them to send email confirmation which they did. Maybe worth looking at for others, I’m not happy that’s the spec I will be collecting :)

Just got this text.
Gallery_1636124295060.jpg

For those who just got their vin over the past few days I guess we will hear shortly our delivery dates

Don't lose hope yet - they are on the way apparently and shouldnt be too much longer! 🤪

View attachment 729519

Did you's ever ring 01-5134727 phone number, option #4? I thought I was ringing the Ireland Delivery Team but I'm seriously hoping I was wrong..... I don't think they could even point our Dublin on a map, so no wonder why no cars ever make it here! 😭

The chat function on Ireland website seems to get directed to the Ireland Sales team - I was speaking with guy I met on my test drive on it before and he could tell me few bits...... but this 01-5134727 #4 phone number cannot be the Ireland Delivery Team, couldn't tell me absolutely anything about Ireland orders! So I can see why above they said email [email protected] instead, hopefully they get back us soon! 🤞

Reactions: BevyBoy
Did you's ever ring 01-5134727 phone number, option #4? I thought I was ringing the Ireland Delivery Team but I'm seriously hoping I was wrong..... I don't think they could even point our Dublin on a map, so no wonder why no cars ever make it here! 😭

The chat function on Ireland website seems to get directed to the Ireland Sales team - I was speaking with guy I met on my test drive on it before and he could tell me few bits...... but this 01-5134727 #4 phone number cannot be the Ireland Delivery Team, couldn't tell me absolutely anything about Ireland orders! So I can see why above they said email [email protected] instead, hopefully they get back us soon! 🤞
I was told by a guy called Kevin in the Irish CS department that the team is really small, only a couple of people. Him and 2 others for Irish specific requirements, and last two times I've called I've been put through to people based in England.

He did give me his mobile number to call for anything but I tried that yesterday and it went to voice mail 😭

Reactions: John_IE
Does anyone have experience of getting their registration plate assigned a bit early? I need this to finalise bank PCP finance and the CS team said they would get it actioned by the registration team by yesterday afternoon but haven’t heard back. Delivery is in about 3 weeks.

Have tried bunging them the 20k from my own pocket as a sweetener already but am unsure if that has worked 😂

Thanks