Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Our friend Luke has just confirmed that mine will have the increased range, heated steering-wheel and rear seats and the slightly slower acceleration of 5.6s. I'm easy either way tbh, I either got what I ordered or a slightly better version with an acceptable compromise. Tesla are as much a tech company as they are a motor company so the comparisons aren't fair. I reckon if you're buying a Tesla you're buying into this kind of a process. Understand that it shortens the gap between SR+ and the LR but unless the changes would honestly be a dealbreaker for you, chill your beans.

Also got my VIN out of him (leasing) but couldn't give me the ship it was sailing on.
Its this sort of thing that worries me. Some people getting told they are getting. The slower acceleration with additional range and others being told their getting the longer range and quicker acceleration from the existing/pre update model. Toss in Ireland using km and the UK using miles and we really are in a beautifully confusing scenario.

When is yours due for delivery?

Hello Mesh

Like you ordered via NHS salary sacrifice - Knowles is the leasing company, rather than NHS Fleet Solutions. Are you the same? I ordered M3LR, blue on 18s with white interior.

Cheers - and bet you are getting now...
yep with Knowles - with them going to Lookers Leasing for the arrangement. Really good and fast processing so far... have you got a date yet?

Its this sort of thing that worries me. Some people getting told they are getting. The slower acceleration with additional range and others being told their getting the longer range and quicker acceleration from the existing/pre update model. Toss in Ireland using km and the UK using miles and we really are in a beautifully confusing scenario.

When is yours due for delivery?
29th Nov

Potentially , my mind is mangled after partaking in the Tesla version of Squid Game this week. Just spoke to Tesla CS again and got my now good friend Katy who must be completely sick and tired of me. She did mention she checked the VIN on my car and it does tell her that I'll be getting the 491km range and the 5.6 0-100km/h time along with the heated seats & wheel. This actually correlates to what an earlier poster said about his CS checking a VIN decoder.

Either way, apparently I'm set for a mid December delivery.
Good stuff El Bandito, any chance you can get Katy to get me a car ;)

Had a few minutes spare and saw the chat icon so I thought I'd ask if my SR+ was the slower/longer range one with heated steering wheel/rear seats. Got a very short reply "Yours is the new model 3". So I am not particularly any the wiser 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: skateboarder
I was told by a guy called Kevin in the Irish CS department that the team is really small, only a couple of people. Him and 2 others for Irish specific requirements, and last two times I've called I've been put through to people based in England.

He did give me his mobile number to call for anything but I tried that yesterday and it went to voice mail 😭
Jayus I forgot someone gave me Kevins number before I bought the car is he still there I'll have to give him a bell.
Love that this nickname is now just firmly adopted by El Bandito.
I see him now as a cross between the lone ranger and Zorro

Jayus I forgot someone gave me Kevins number before I bought the car is he still there I'll have to give him a bell.

I see him now as a cross between the lone ranger and Zorro

I just see him as the following

fb2658a980fc8a1a04b00abdca529981.png

Do you think Tesla chat have all our requests recored? I'm curious if Luke is like....

This peanut brain again asking about delivery (30th time this week) and how much his shitty Audi is worth.
They do record them. They’ve let me know before “you asked this yesterday”.