Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
59F49884-F8B6-4E67-B7B1-4E16B9136CEB.jpg

Just got this text.
View attachment 729580

For those who just got their vin over the past few days I guess we will hear shortly our delivery dates
Don't think (as with most the Tesla purchase experience) that it means anything

I placed my order 10/10 and got that message 14/10 and again on 26/10 despite doing it on the 14th and sending them a copy of the revised VC5 (and again on the 26th)

Still no VIN

Reactions: GraGor
They do record them. They’ve let me know before “you asked this yesterday”.
hahaha this is my big fear. They open my account up and see the number of times in the last 2 weeks I've asked them Qs based on stuff I've seen on this forum. They're probably sick of us...

EDIT: but I bet when it boils down to it, they don't have a record of our phone conversations where they've told us the things we were hoping to hear 👀

Don't think (as with most the Tesla purchase experience) that it means anything

I placed my order 10/10 and got that message 14/10 and again on 26/10 despite doing it on the 14th and sending them a copy of the revised VC5 (and again on the 26th)

Still no VIN
I can't see a way to send them the revised V5 on my account. I don't actually have it yet but had a look to see and everything seems to be locked in now whereas before I could make edits.

Reactions: JonP73
Show me and I’m 100% backing you. I can’t see a ship captain sharing information about what cargo he’s carrying as he whips through the straits of malacca.
Someone either on this thread or the shipping thread posted the link to the captain's Facebook post where he had put up pictures of the ship and was answering people's questions and he had said there was 7500 Tesla's on board. I'll have a look see if I can find it.

They do record them. They’ve let me know before “you asked this yesterday”.
This is why I try not to pester them much. I've only talked to chat twice and call once...

Do people think calling them on a daily basis is really gonna make a difference?
When it comes to actual info, these guys don't seem to know their arse from their elbows... Don't even seem to have a standard process to follow that actually works consistently.

Who knows when we'll actually get our cars... Let's just hope it comes this side of Xmas!