Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
......."And I bet he made spreadsheet or a graph to note when people got their VIN numbers?!"
lol
Yes but yesterday I had a car with 3 wheels now you say it’s got 4? 😂
Thinking about it, this is a clear indication they dont record the chats otherwise they'll all say the same story.

Anyway, another day passes, Luke has shut up shop for the day and I'm left not knowing wtf is going on, again. Time for a Brew and a Chinese. Whats going on at the shipping thread i wonder..... Nothing.

There’s been lots of us with said “assigned vehicles” but no texts this week. I’d have thought we’d have received them?

Is it a case of forget about it until Monday now?
Yeh pretty much, Luke had nothing wise to say today, practically a copy and paste job from yesterday.

I'd expect a vin text message on Monday, but vin text have been commonly known to not rock up at all. If that does happen then I expect you'll get a delivery message within the next few weeks.

Thats about as much excitement that I can offer I'm afraid.

Yeh pretty much, Luke had nothing wise to say today, practically a copy and paste job from yesterday.

I'd expect a vin text message on Monday, but vin text have been commonly known to not rock up at all. If that does happen then I expect you'll get a delivery message within the next few weeks.

Thats about as much excitement that I can offer I'm afraid.
I was told that my car was on NABUCCO which is due in to the UK 25/11. I’d imagine collection is a few days after this date?

How early are you to receive a delivery/collection text? 2 weeks prior? 3 weeks?

I was told that my car was on NABUCCO which is due in to the UK 25/11. I’d imagine collection is a few days after this date?

How early are you to receive a delivery/collection text? 2 weeks prior? 3 weeks?

I was about to say, your alternative is to hit the shipping thread, 'you stay in Wonderland, and Mr M will show you how deep the rabbit hole goes."

I've heard it can take up to 10 days from docking in UK before you can collect. So I'd add 10-15 days onto the docking time which firmly places you into Mid December.

I was about to say, your alternative is to hit the shipping thread, 'you stay in Wonderland, and Mr M will show you how deep the rabbit hole goes."

I've heard it can take up to 10 days from docking in UK before you can collect. So I'd add 10-15 days onto the docking time which firmly places you into Mid December.

Of course, this is all on the basis that NABUCCO is carry Teslas and not Mackeral.

EDB5E9F6-7D52-4DBA-BE49-87F13382B182.png

There’s been lots of us with said “assigned vehicles” but no texts this week. I’d have thought we’d have received them?

Is it a case of forget about it until Monday now?
Spoke to Kacy, really nice. Definitely bored of the same questions (due to the amount of withheld yawns throughout the convo)

Advised texts ‘should’ be sent out within the next week after confirming my car had been allocated