Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Reactions: teaston
That red is sweeeet! I assume(hope*) that's the standard red multi-coat and not a red wrap?
I had ordered a grey M3 back in May but had to cancel, so when I ordered again in October I decided to go for Red since it looks so nice!
Yes it’s the standard red. Really amazing colour, £2k seemed steep for a paint job, but it’s really worth it, the metal flakes give it so much depth.

Reactions: Algy
Yes it’s the standard red. Really amazing colour, £2k seemed steep for a paint job, but it’s really worth it, the metal flakes give it so much depth.
That's great to hear!
I walked past a red M3 a couple of months back and actually stopped to look for longer because of the way it caught the afternoon sun!
About 5 seconds later I decided the extra was worth it 😂

That's great to hear!
I walked past a red M3 a couple of months back and actually stopped to look for longer because of the way it caught the afternoon sun!
About 5 seconds later I decided the extra was worth it 😂
It’s worth it just for the fact that I haven’t seen another red M3 since I got mine!
I was following a red MS the other day though, and it seemed a duller red than mine, I thought they were meant to be the same paint code.

Reactions: Abcmsaj and Algy
It’s worth it just for the fact that I haven’t seen another red M3 since I got mine!
I was following a red MS the other day though, and it seemed a duller red than mine, I thought they were meant to be the same paint code.
Pssst not surprised. Soon as those Chinese workers run out of Tesla red paint they’re straight down their local b&q picking up masonary paint.

Bit annoyed I didn’t get red. But I think red only pops with the white interior. I can’t get white interior as I have kids and can’t be dealing with the sick stains.
I’ve got a 4 year old and a dog, I keep a pack of leather wipes in the car and they deal with any dirt on the seats in seconds. I have ordered a child seat protector for the rear seat though, so my daughter doesn’t rest her dirty feet on the edge of the seat, it’s the one from Tessories.

Reactions: Oxstock
I’ve got a 4 year old and a dog, I keep a pack of leather wipes in the car and they deal with any dirt on the seats in seconds. I have ordered a child seat protector for the rear seat though, so my daughter doesn’t rest her dirty feet on the edge of the seat, it’s the one from Tessories.
Quick one on the spoiler. How was to put on? What one? Did you have to apply the tape yourself as in the us the tape is already on it. Why the UK do it different I don’t no!

Quick one on the spoiler. How was to put on? What one? Did you have to apply the tape yourself as in the us the tape is already on it. Why the UK do it different I don’t no!
It’s the carbon matte one from here, it is 100% genuine carbon fibre and excellent quality. It comes with tape pre applied. Need to clean the boot lid with alcohol then prep it with the supplied primer wipes. Also, if it’s cold I would warm up spoiler and boot with a hair dryer first.

8A5C7F7A-D030-486B-83F5-8657EADEC390.jpeg

538C6F67-182D-49EE-961F-C0F9ACF2B60A.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Electron Mike
It’s the carbon matte one from here, it is 100% genuine carbon fibre and excellent quality. It comes with tape pre applied. Need to clean the boot lid with alcohol then prep it with the supplied primer wipes. Also, if it’s cold I would warm up spoiler and boot with a hair dryer first.

View attachment 729763
View attachment 729764
Thank you dude

View attachment 729763
View attachment 729764
Euros???