Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That's a tiny tentacle of hope being dangled at you, right there! I suspect your Tesla and mine are on the Nabucco - do you think the same or are you no playing the boat-guessing game? 😆
I aint guessing which boat it is on, but yeh, i suspect it is on Nabucco. Literally no interest in that thread - we know that it will be delivered in december, we know that delivery text is likely to be this week.

What more do i need to know? knowing what colour the boat is, or the captains name is doesnt really do anything for my delivery anxiety. I'm in the Caribbean this week for 2 weeks and so that helps take my mind of things until the end of November.

I aint guessing which boat it is on, but yeh, i suspect it is on Nabucco. Literally no interest in that thread - we know that it will be delivered in december, we know that delivery text is likely to be this week.

What more do i need to know? knowing what colour the boat is, or the captains name is doesnt really do anything for my delivery anxiety.
Mines on the Love Boat at present passing Gilligan's Island and heading towards pirates cove so would expect the transponder to be switched off soon.

Fair play to them for being so dedicated but if you've a delivery date how it gets there is secondary.

Same sort of boat as you guys leasing. Ordered 9th Sept even tho I now have a delivery date of the 25th Nov sent via text, still got no VIN.

I don’t think it hurts to contact them for an update but you may need to get auth from your leasing company before CS gives you and real information.

Good luck!!!
Ugh, you ordered the same date as me and have a delivery date! I have a VIN (found in source code) but no delivery date yet. This is worse than when I was a kid waiting for Christmas!!! 😂

Toyota is a joke, they still believe gas and hydrogen is still going to be a bigger part of the future. That's why I'm going for a Tesla
I think they've have seen the error of their ways
It's interesting that they are still looking to roll this out in countries like Australia, I think that has to do with the size maybe hard for a charging network.

What more do i need to know? knowing what colour the boat is, or the captains name is doesnt really do anything for my delivery anxiety. I'm in the Caribbean this week for 2 weeks and so that helps take my mind of things until the end of November.
"I'm in the Caribbean...." and I'm very jealous!!! Enjoy!

Reactions: Oxstock
I think they've have seen the error of their ways
It's interesting that they are still looking to roll this out in countries like Australia, I think that has to do with the size maybe hard for a charging network.
The problem with hydrogen is the cost in money and environmental impact, Manufacturing, transportation and storage, from what I have heard it's only 40% efficient from source to the energy that's put into the motor. Compared to about 80% for an EV.

Reactions: BevyBoy
The problem with hydrogen is the cost in money and environmental impact, Manufacturing, transportation and storage, from what I have heard it's only 40% efficient from source to the energy that's put into the motor. Compared to about 80% for an EV.
Personally I think it may have a future in commercial transport but not private, but saying that solid state batteries have as to potential to top that too.
Agree with the potential manufacturing impact, most people talk about water being the only bi-product but the manufacturing cost is not thought of (however battery production may have a similar environmental/manufacturing impact?).

Reactions: khew1988
Hi all,
Have been watching this thread with interest. I ordered an M3 LR in blue / black through Knowles Fleet on a salary sacrifice lease through the Hospital I work for, on the 16th Oct. Due to a clerical cock up at work the order didn’t go through to Tesla until the 2nd November. I received a text from Tesla with an RN number on the 4th November.
I’m hoping this means that I will get delivery before Christmas but I’m starting to understand that getting an RN number doesn’t really mean much when it comes to delivery dates.
Feel like the oldest kid on Christmas Eve - the suspense is killing me!

I have used the Vin finder extension, I hoped that there would have been more information given out. I only got the initial txt telling me about the tasks I needed to do.
If you're using the Firefox extension, it doesn't work for UK cars (it doesn't seem to be looking for the "LRW" string in the VIN). The only way to reliably tell is to manually search for "LRW" in the page source.
May be a similar story with other browsers.

Im still waiting on any info at all on mine.

M3LR White on black.

Every week I think it will be the day I get a delivery text... but absolutely nothing...

Ordered first week of Sept, RN on 16th sept.
Keep asking for info on chat, but just get told to wait for text and likely December now.

Very jealous of the people who ordered in Oct and already have RN, VIN and delivery dates :(