Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Exciting! been lurking here a bit, and just properly registered - shortly after my VIN appeared (I'm sure it's unrelated)

Ordered 22nd Oct via my company on HP (finance approved 23rd Oct in principle and confirmed 1st Nov).

LR/MSM/18/Black & White interior... now to track down the boat.

Also just got the Audi back from service and 3 tyres need a change to be roadworthy (of course I have to spend money on a car I'm going to sell!)...tempted to just let Cazoo roll it onto one of their trucks and not drive until then.

Anyone else had a VIN appear today?
in the same boat, waiting for autotrader to turn up some callers but yet to hear anything. Worst case I'll have 2 cars on my drive, but just want it gone now. Worth giving motorway.co.uk a go - apparently its not that bad money wise.

Considering Tesla don't make battery size public, is there anyway to actually check yourself when you have the car or is the only option a plug in diagnostics tool? I read somewhere that they used to have it stamped on a piece of metal beside the normal car battery but removed this in 2021.

I'm sort of hoping this new longer range SR battery is a 65kwh, doubtful but you never know. Would be nice to get an upgrade of even more range via a software update a year from now like they did with the current SR+
Hey El Bandito. CBD reader only im afraid or alternative dismantle the car.

They use to do stickers i think but Musk canned it for this reason i think.

Reactions: Bandito
in the same boat, waiting for autotrader to turn up some callers but yet to hear anything. Worst case I'll have 2 cars on my drive, but just want it gone now. Worth giving motorway.co.uk a go - apparently its not that bad money wise.
Yeah going to put the old car into motorway, cazoo and WBAC again once I have a date - now I have a VIN, and serviced the Audi so it has full service history (already paid for 2 services on their plan). Can't be bothered with private sellers as that's too much hassle!

This all greatly assumes us LFP SR+ owners don't have the ability to pre-heat from mains for a good 30mins to 1hour before we depart, getting the battery to an optimal temperature, which would further increase the range before departure.
has nothing to do with pre-heating the battery. When its cold outside, the car pulls more power, doesnt matter how warm the battery is, it still needs to work harder to get it to the desired temp. Either way, Bjorn always pre-conditions the cars he drives.

Yeah going to put the old car into motorway, cazoo and WBAC again once I have a date - now I have a VIN, and serviced the Audi so it has full service history (already paid for 2 services on their plan). Can't be bothered with private sellers as that's too much hassle!
Yeh... fair enough.

My car on WBAC is 37K... privately its 41K so dont really want to float £4,000 into the wind.

It's genuinely making me angry at this stage that Tesla haven't a notion what cars people are getting. Starting to believe we're all getting the 5.6 0-60mph/ 6.1 1-100km/h version and they are just trying to keep the ones asking specifics happy by saying its the older acceleration,
I'd say I'm 99% certain you all will get the SR+ Upgrades, the LFP batt and the quicker 0-60 (on the basis that you ordered before the annoucement. I really wouldnt worry about this. Questionable how they give you that 0-60 speed though, but its like 0.2 of a second right so cant see that impacting range particularly.

Reactions: Bandito
Just had my hire agreement come though from Tesla. I don't know what that means in the scheme of things but its nice things are moving along. Hopefully a registration plate next!

I'd say I'm 99% certain you all will get the SR+ Upgrades, the LFP batt and the quicker 0-60 (on the basis that you ordered before the annoucement. I really wouldnt worry about this. Questionable how they give you that 0-60 speed though, but its like 0.2 of a second right so cant see that impacting range particularly.
Hopefully, I've had multiple Tesla CS and the delivery team tell me on both the phone and email that I'm getting the 5.6 0-100km/h (6.1 for the M3 2022) version with the extended range. The difference is 0.5 seconds which is substantial to me. Currently driving a car that's 6.2 0-100km/h and part of my reason for going Tesla and not a different EV was specifically for the acceleration increase 😂

Reactions: Oxstock