Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thats interesting, what price bracket was your car? Reason I ask is that I feel certain website favour certain price brackets.
Did online valuations and all were between 28-31k. I was hoping for £29k. Carwow asked what I wanted, I told him no less than a figure. He came back instantly with a buyer. I should have asked for more lol. Oh well, I got what I needed, which was more than expected.

EDIT: they also, send a pickup, check over the car, send instant payment before taking the car etc.

Yes, SR+ inventory cars, listed with the 305mile range and 5.8sec, and an extra £1k on the price. that's interesting......

sr.jpg

Yes, SR+ inventory cars, listed with the 305mile range and 5.8sec, and an extra £1k on the price. that's interesting......

View attachment 730683
This unequivocally confirms Q4 orders are the new 2022 variant, and are priced accordingly to the new pricing structure, regardless of it being bought in 2021, it's the "2022 base Model 3", infact, these don't even mention SR+ anywhere in the ad.

Screenshot 2021-11-08 at 17.01.25.png
Screenshot 2021-11-08 at 17.01.51.png

Screenshot 2021-11-08 at 17.02.39.png

I'd imagine these are on from the Q3 orders - that are picking their cars up between now and end of nov.

e.g. these boats are docking soon or already here.
Unlikely, theres no way thew new base model was being built in Q3.

It's likely the factory change over happened the first week of Q4 when China had a week long public holiday.

Did online valuations and all were between 28-31k. I was hoping for £29k. Carwow asked what I wanted, I told him no less than a figure. He came back instantly with a buyer. I should have asked for more lol. Oh well, I got what I needed, which was more than expected.

EDIT: they also, send a pickup, check over the car, send instant payment before taking the car etc.
I have found carwow (wizzle) really easy to deal with - I put in what I wanted and had an offer an hour later. The dealer buying the car agreed to hold the agreed price until I had a delivery date from Tesla (so just over 2 months) and paid me a deposit. Overall smooth so far - hopefully collection and final payment will be too! Rep from carwow has also called a few times to check all going ok

Reactions: Leejmoff
Just thought I’d join the fun. M3LR white / white with tow bar ordered 19 Oct and spotted the VIN today in the source code. From what you are all saying it looks like early Dec for me (though I haven’t got a text yet).

This unequivocally confirms Q4 orders are the new 2022 variant, and are priced accordingly to the new pricing structure, regardless of it being bought in 2021, it's the "2022 base Model 3", infact, these don't even mention SR+ anywhere in the ad.

I suppose the question now will be, will those of us with Q4 SR+ deliveries get the full 2022 variation, or the “hybrid” of range/performance.

Just thought I’d join the fun. M3LR white / white with tow bar ordered 19 Oct and spotted the VIN today in the source code. From what you are all saying it looks like early Dec for me (though I haven’t got a text yet).
Early Dec would be awesome! but would also be the most £/mile for the tyres I'll get before selling the current car - but sods law that I'll actually need the car so going to suck it up and try not to moan about it too much!
I'm resisting clicking on the chat button when it appears too 🤪

They’re due to dock the summer
I'd imagine these are on from the Q3 orders - that are picking their cars up between now and end of nov.

e.g. these boats are docking soon or already here.
Just spoke to Tesla CS to see if they could match my order to one.
The inventory cars are in transit and are due in December so no different to my current car although the same spec but £1k more so decided to leave mine as is.

Reactions: Simonix