Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Katy says I need to be patient and stop nagging, I'll get a delivery date when they're ready to give me one!

Well, not in so many words, she was very polite about it, but no news for me 😔
Well guys, thats a wrap i think for today and delivery news.

Some got a delivery with their cars on route, others got a blank stare from Luke. Lets hope this week at some stage - but im not following the sheep again when everyone says get on the blower to CS cos that did nothing for me.

Some got a delivery with their cars on route, others got a blank stare from Luke. Lets hope this week at some stage - but im not following the sheep again when everyone says get on the blower to CS cos that did nothing for me.
Wouldn’t give up just yet… They sent my delivery text at around 8.30pm

Reactions: khew1988
Katy says I need to be patient and stop nagging, I'll get a delivery date when they're ready to give me one!

Well, not in so many words, she was very polite about it, but no news for me 😔
Spoke with her earlier today as well. She confirmed my VIN via text so that can sort out Peugeot/Churchill/DirectLine insurance 😂😂.
I asked about delivery date and she said expected 1st week of December if everything stands as it is. I’m going to miss my trade-in date for a day or two! Not good Tesla!!!!

Awww, c'mon, it was worth it for that tiny smidge of (false) joyful hope. Baaaaaaa 🐑

Spoke with her earlier today as well. She confirmed my VIN via text so that can sort out Peugeot/Churchill/DirectLine insurance 😂😂.
I asked about delivery date and she said expected 1st week of December if everything stands as it is. I’m going to miss my trade-in date for a day or two! Not good Tesla!!!!
I'm in the same boat with my trade in quote expiring, I think it runs out on 5th Dec and I'm pretty sure when I get a delivery date it'll be after then. If there's still a chance of 1st week of December I won't give up hope just yet.

I'm in the same boat with my trade in quote expiring, I think it runs out on 5th Dec and I'm pretty sure when I get a delivery date it'll be after then. If there's still a chance of 1st week of December I won't give up hope just yet.
Have you accepted their trade-in offer? I don't think it expires once you've accepted it. At least, I can't find an expiry on my account. There was an expiry date displayed before I accepted it. I went ahead on the basis that I can still cancel the trade-in, post-acceptance and I didn't want it to hold-up my delivery (ha ha ha (read that as a very slow, sarcastic, laugh)).

Reactions: Links77
Have you accepted their trade-in offer? I don't think it expires once you've accepted it. At least, I can't find an expiry on my account. There was an expiry date displayed before I accepted it. I went ahead on the basis that I can still cancel the trade-in, post-acceptance and I didn't want it to hold-up my delivery (ha ha ha (read that as a very slow, sarcastic, laugh)).
I think it expires after 2 months. Mine expires at the end of November so Ill need to get the car revalued, I'll likely go elsewhere when I do rather then trade it in with Tesla

Ordered my m3LR on the 1st November, lease, and part exchange all approved and agreed, with Part exchange agreed until 2January, however still no news on a delivery date, or VIN issued. Just spoke to Tesla to be advised this maybe delivered to February NOW! Leaving me worried that Tesla will not honour the part exchange agreed value already been quoted and accepted by myself. Has anyone else on here ordered their car on or after the 1st November heard anything.