Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hold the phone 🙌🏼🥳

Attachments

• DEACB19A-BF5C-4688-859D-93FFFF2E004A.jpeg
    DEACB19A-BF5C-4688-859D-93FFFF2E004A.jpeg
    102 KB · Views: 86
Just give the SA a call - I think it’s jazz at Tesla Glasgow, super helpful! You just ask for it and you should then see it in your account :)

I got mine after she told me that she couldn’t fetch me from Glasgow central station. Lol

Yes will do thanks. Is there a direct number for Kennedy street sure I’ve dialled the 0141 number and just got a Tesla call centre.
@Lerash93 will know it

We don't officially have it, whereas mainland Europe does and so does Australia now. It is an LG battery, we don't yet know how well it will perform but an extra 20 miles is certainly something useful to have.

My point was however that it is an expected change, and some people that want the extra range are delaying to order - no such thing exists for the P.
Officially have it? On whos watch? No one knows, no one has checked. Model Y was shipped out in the US with bigger batteries, they didnt alter the website or tell customers. Wasnt until a software update some months later that the car had increased range.

Some users on here wouldnt have known what battery they were getting in the SR+, they only knew because they're switched on with this forum. If you wasnt on the forum, you wouldnt really have a scooby do.

M3P has the Panasonic in Europe, no idea what it has in the UK. Every P driver in the Europe are struggling with it. Performance of the car sub 50% is worse than the LG long range. Many videos on this.

@ScoutKaty, you are a legend!
That link worked for me too, my pickup is booked for 10th Dec at Thorpe Park.

What's weird is that it had my other documents all ready and available and they just became visible after doing this. Very frustrating that it didn't show up until now... there must be something wrong with Tesla's process somewhere...
100% doing a drive by from Bluewater to Thorpe park on that day to see on my Tesla friends.

Officially have it? On whos watch? No one knows, no one has checked. Model Y was shipped out in the US with bigger batteries, they didnt alter the website or tell customers. Wasnt until a software update some months later that the car had increased range.

Some users on here wouldnt have known what battery they were getting in the SR+, they only knew because they're switched on with this forum. If you wasnt on the forum, you wouldnt really have a scooby do.

M3P has the Panasonic in Europe, no idea what it has in the UK. Every P driver in the Europe are struggling with it. Performance of the car sub 50% is worse than the LG long range. Many videos on this.
Does this mean there is a new battery in the SR+? I thought they had discontinued the SR+.

Reactions: Oxstock