Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have done it! - All booked in for this Monday 😳.

After doing it, the VIN showed on my tesla account (it wasn't showing before).

I am still showing:

"Next Steps
We are drafting up your contract and will contact you when you can make your final payment."

but also showing a confirmed collection day. I will call them tomorrow to make sure it is all going to have enough time to go through, and get my reg etc.

It all seems very strange that you can do this and suddenly trigger the system!
Hey? This coming Monday? Loooool

Wtf. You’ll probably bump into neo and Morpheus. That’s messed up.

Reactions: robbo100

I am still showing:

"Next Steps
We are drafting up your contract and will contact you when you can make your final payment."

but also showing a confirmed collection day. I will call them tomorrow to make sure it is all going to have enough time to go through, and get my reg etc.

Congrats, I'm expecting range clarification and 0-62mph times come Monday at 5pm.

Reactions: robbo100
tesla.com/en_GB/schedule/RN
Thanks so much for the link - worked for me too! :)

That Billy Nomates feeling was definitely creeping in there until I had a chance to try just now - booked in for 10/12 at Thorpe Pk, or wherever this might be moved to!
Hope using this link doesn't mess with the system, or that they were holding off sending out Thorpe Pk texts due to issues there.

Received my delivery text at 20:30 and only just seen it!! All booked in for the 9th December at 9am, Leicester Space Centre.

So happy!! Also feeling a little guilty for hammering customer services so much over the last few days...

Does anyone know how soon we get the text with the number plate details?

Also, daft question. Sending the money over to Tesla - I presume we keep the 'RN' in the RN reference number.

Cheers
Yes, quote your RN no. in any payments you make to Tesla. I am finding they reduce the outstanding balance within a few hours of any payments made

Reactions: Cstandinguk
Has anybody insured their Tesla through Peugeot? They have offered me a policy for £250 a year.

I have seen some messages on here that indicate it isn’t valid for Teslas. I am a bit worried about this.

I can’t afford to pay high insurance costs as the price of the car alone has exceeded my budget. (Used M3, 2019, 32k miles, bought for 39k) ideally would like to keep the cost of insurance down as much as possible.

Has anybody ever claimed through Peugeot or have any views they could share?

Any advice much appreciated - it’s very interesting watching this thread to see all the new orders people are excited about!
I am going with Peugeot - their quote is very competitive even with various add-ons. The earlier thread was scare-mongering and not factually based!

Reactions: Shakb and khew1988

I am still showing:

"Next Steps

My first post here…
Ordered SR+ 29/10
got Bluetooth message this morning then delivery being calculated at 10am.
Just like Robbo100 tonight Itried the schedule url and have the options of NEXT WEEK!! Mon/Tues/Wed

Can’t do Mon or Tuesday so will pick Wednesday. Just wondering how this could happen? Seems too good to be true.

Reactions: GraGor