Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm not bothered but could be persuaded to be bothered with more knowledge (durh!).
Thing is, I've no prior experience of EVs so whatever performance I get from my M3LR is going to seem great to me. Classic case of 'ignorance is bliss' methinks.

I should add, the miles-per-gallon I get from my current car (Alfa Romeo Stelvio) is pretty pants so anything better is fabulous.
Nothing important to say just wanted to say woooo I have the stelvio too, good choice but a much better one on the new car

• Love
Reactions: ScoutKaty
Tesla (Will) just called to confirm my plate, thought there is a caveat in that they're not registered with DVLA until the day they're picked up. He also said that the cars were due to be delivered to the National Space Centre on the 23rd... so only the day before I'm collecting mine.

Well after being texted and told by Tesla on Monday that delivery is due for the 29th Nov, I’ve now received two texts back to back today advising me my delivery is on the 29th November AND the 1st December. Can’t get through on the phone to clarify which one it is.

It’s clear Tesla can’t adequately cope with an unambiguous, clear flow of information to customers. Again, Elon probably doesn’t care…

• Funny
Reactions: Abcmsaj
Well after being texted and told by Tesla on Monday that delivery is due for the 29th Nov, I’ve now received two texts back to back today advising me my delivery is on the 29th November AND the 1st December. Can’t get through on the phone to clarify which one it is.

It’s clear Tesla can’t adequately cope with an unambiguous, clear flow of information to customers. Again, Elon probably doesn’t care…
Free car!

Reactions: jlz78
Having done the URL collection schedule "hack" last night, and received a collection date of this coming Monday, I still didn't have any payment information or a registration number.

I phoned and spoke to James (the most helpful so far) and he immediately texted me my registration number and kicked the system into payment request mode (which all worked well). He confirmed the car will be ready and used his VIN checker to confirm:

- New range (305 miles)
- Old acceleration and old motors
- Rear heated seats
- Heated steering wheel

I will confirm the acceleration to you all on Monday! ;)

I have gone from "I ordered before you and you have a delivery date before I even have a VIN in the source", to "See ya suckers", in 48 hours! :D
That’s great news as it sounds like mine will be the same. Can I ask what your vin number is? Mine is LRW3F7FJ3MCxxxxxx.

Tesla (Will) just called to confirm my plate, thought there is a caveat in that they're not registered with DVLA until the day they're picked up. He also said that the cars were due to be delivered to the National Space Centre on the 23rd... so only the day before I'm collecting mine.
Did you phone for that or ask via chat? I got told today by my SA that I’d be told a week before delivery.

SR+ White/black interior, ordered 10 days ago when estimated delivery (Reading) was quoted as Nov. Was told by the delivery team last week, late Nov/early Dec. We will see :)
Hi Just joined to try and get to the bottom of how all of this works. I ordered my M3SR+ through my fleet company on 18/9 had the confirmation text to acknowledge the order on 21/9. Nothing since. I have chased my contact at the local dealers constantly and they have revised their "estimate " for delivery from Early November to Mid-December, Does anyone know how this works in terms on ship allocation ? how often do vessels arrive in the UK ? i see a lot of posts for collection late November, i can only assume ive missed out on that delivery ?

Hi Just joined to try and get to the bottom of how all of this works. I ordered my M3SR+ through my fleet company on 18/9 had the confirmation text to acknowledge the order on 21/9. Nothing since. I have chased my contact at the local dealers constantly and they have revised their "estimate " for delivery from Early November to Mid-December, Does anyone know how this works in terms on ship allocation ? how often do vessels arrive in the UK ? i see a lot of posts for collection late November, i can only assume ive missed out on that delivery ?
Hi SiEV77 and welcome! Your questions are difficult to answer, there are no simple replies (oh, how I wish there was). If you keep following this thread and perhaps read back a few pages (also the 2021 Shipping Movements thread for boat information) you should start to understand how it works (it took me awhile).

In the first instance, you can try telephoning Tesla Customer Support (CS) or the online chat (if you're lucky enough to catch one of the elusive chat icons on the Tesla website - they only appear at certain, mysterious times of the day based on support staff availability) to perhaps get an update on your delivery. Be prepared for vague and conflicting information tho'! Good luck.