Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone know of a good online store that sells type 2 cables? Having my home charger installed tomorrow and given the distance from the install point to the driveway I'm gonna have to get a 7m cable at a minimum, finding them difficult to come by. Either ridiculously expensive or sold out...

Is that 60 days after they gave you the final valuation or is it 60 days after you placed your order?
My order was placed in 10th Oct, whereas they sent me a valuation on the 14th.
As far as things look now, I'm due to get my car on 10th December, so hoping it all works out with the current trade-in valuation...
60 days after accepting their trade-on offer (not 60 days after placing my order). 👍

Reactions: Awesome_O
Anyone know of a good online store that sells type 2 cables? Having my home charger installed tomorrow and given the distance from the install point to the driveway I'm gonna have to get a 7m cable at a minimum, finding them difficult to come by. Either ridiculously expensive or sold out...

Reactions: Bandito
Unfortunately out of stock on the Irish store, thanks though. I've signed up for email notifications for when it's back in

Well, I've finally been able to schedule collection (using the schedule link). No text, but they moved collection from Brent Cross to Thorpe Park which really sucks for me as Brent Cross was just down the road, and Thorpe Park is quite a trek for me! Anyway, I've asked what's up with that, hoping I can still collect from Brent Cross, but 1 month from now, I'll be all electric!

What charger are you getting surprised they don't give an optional extra?
Its through electric Ireland, I had booked in the tethered option which came with a 5m cable but went out earlier to check it and it just barely makes the distance, I'd rather have a bit of slack on it. My original plan was to go with the Tesla charger but wasn't a fan of the quotes I was getting for the install 😂. Electric Ireland is €499 after the grant (charger + install)

Got a call from them today to bring the install forward 2 days so I changed to the untethered one while I had them on the phone

Its through electric Ireland, I had booked in the tethered option which came with a 5m cable but went out earlier to check it and it just barely makes the distance, I'd rather have a bit of slack on it. My original plan was to go with the Tesla charger but wasn't a fan of the quotes I was getting for the install 😂. Electric Ireland is €499 after the grant (charger + install)

Got a call from them today to bring the install forward 2 days so I changed to the untethered one while I had them on the phone
Yeah bit pricey alright you can get 10m on Amazon but would be up around 200

Also this crowd don't know anything about them so not a referral. Seem to have 6m that are fairly reasonable

It finally happened! Not knowing if the least company would be arranging the delivery, I decided to call Tesla myself.

Originally the lease company had me down for delivery estimated the 12th of December but after my phone call they told me they had me down for home delivery on the 6th of December which I could then change to the 4th of December collection as I want to drive home and experience the motorway and a longer journey.
When and what did you order? I may also call as I have not heard anything since ordering 1st Oct. M3LR Grey and Black

M3 (SR+ when ordered) Collection due on 25th Nov from Southampton ordered 27th September.

Just had a chat with CS to get my reg number, thought I’d ask the age old question on battery v acceleration and was told I have a unicorn - 5.3s acceleration and 305 range battery.

I have the J motor so still unable to determine whether A or J motor type has any bearing or whether just it’s any of the Q4 M3 deliveries that have the interim configuration.

Reactions: Simonix
I found out today that when using Tesla Loan I am required to notify Tesla every time I go abroad. So I started looking for external finance options and loooks like I found a better option with lower APR(2.9%). Can tesla loan be cancelled 2 weeks before delivery without affecting my delivery date?
That's not a Tesla thing, it's pretty standard on all car loans as the ownership is technically retained by the loan company; whether that's Tesla, Black Horse etc. I would imagine half the people that go aboard in their cars are breaking this part of their finance agreement and don't even realise as its not very clearly advertised.

Well, I've finally been able to schedule collection (using the schedule link). No text, but they moved collection from Brent Cross to Thorpe Park which really sucks for me as Brent Cross was just down the road, and Thorpe Park is quite a trek for me! Anyway, I've asked what's up with that, hoping I can still collect from Brent Cross, but 1 month from now, I'll be all electric!
BC is closed, so zero chance of collecting from there I’m afraid.