Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you only just got your VIN in source code today, it may have only just been loaded on a ship, you won't be able to schedule a delivery/collection for a good while yet. Probably another couple of weeks.

People have been trying to create their own link, instead of waiting for the text to come through. It's basically the below, with your RN number added on the end...

https:// tesla.com/en_GB/schedule/RN*********

(PS, I added a space between the "https://" and the rest of the link, so the forum doesn't convert it into a Hyperlink and hide the address).
Thanks... no connection for me yet, though.

Reactions: Simonix
Are we reasonably confident that VINs get dished out once your car is loaded onto a ship?

I've had mine since November 3rd, assuming.. 30day journey from Shanghai. Should be looking at one of the ships docking in early December 🤔
I got my VIN on 26th October and collection on 2nd December. Its assumed the ship my vehicle is on is Nabbuco which is due in Southampton around 26th November... so it does work out about right that its when they are loaded/when the ship departs.

Reactions: Bandito
If you only just got your VIN in source code today, it may have only just been loaded on a ship, you won't be able to schedule a delivery/collection for a good while yet. Probably another couple of weeks.

People have been trying to create their own link, instead of waiting for the text to come through. It's basically the below, with your RN number added on the end...

https:// tesla.com/en_GB/schedule/RN*********

(PS, I added a space between the "https://" and the rest of the link, so the forum doesn't convert it into a Hyperlink and hide the address).
I must have had a VIN way sooner than I realised as I only found it in source on 26th October and then got my text on 28th :/

Just had a look in the shipping thread. The nabucco and Hyperion ray set off at the end of October, a couple days before my VIN was issued. The next one, horizon leader, set off a couple days after I got my VIN. So who the hell knows, could be on any of those 3 and most likely still sat in a Shanghai car park waiting for Tesla Ireland to act

Maybe, I never even received a text for my VIN.

I think the point the guy above was stating though, was he was trying to book a delivery slot the same day as finding his VIN in source code.
Yea I get you... thats never gonna work 😂

I guess the misconception of that link "hack" is 'Give it a try you never know' but actually Tesla need to have *started* to send SMS for that batch so only worth trying when someone says "I just got a text"

Noticed my delivery date has disappeared from both the app and website. Was concerned and called Tesla and they confirmed that it is still on for 1st Dec. But reading up on it, does not fill me with confidence. I noticed others have reported similar observation in the past few days. Has the date changed for any one? Any risk of Delivery date changing?

Noticed my delivery date has disappeared from both the app and website.
did they send you the schedule link to schedule, or did you make the link yourself? I did the latter...and for a few hours it had no delivery date before getting a text to reschedule again (only noticed the no delivery date later on some other tabs after the event...I have too many tabs open)

did they send you the schedule link to schedule, or did you make the link yourself? I did the latter...and for a few hours it had no delivery date before getting a text to reschedule again (only noticed the no delivery date later on some other tabs after the event...I have too many tabs open)
I got sent a link more than two weeks ago and I have also changed from a pickup at Thorpe park to Home delivery. All this was sorted and delivery date agreed and I have had a few texts confirming it two weeks ago. I always saw 1 Dec 2021, 7AM as the delivery date on the app and that seems to have gone (noticed today) but could have disappeared anytime in the last 3 or 4 days when I hadn't opened the app.