Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got this from Tesla Ireland

"
Got the same. What a joke.
Me too what a big load of steamy horse sh1t.

"Tesla Update

Due to changes in the current specification of the Model 3 will will result in a higher range of 491 KM WLTP, the delivery time frame of your order has now shifted to accommodate this product change o ensure you have the up-to date version. The updated estimate delivery window is now February"

Reactions: dave8089
Hi all, just got given the worst news for delivery...Thorpe Park on a Wed, Thurs or Fri 😬...first of all it's a work day, then it's the worst place to get to...what's the procedure for delaying/changing delivery dates and changing delivery site...would I need to contact Tesla CS by phone or email saying I'd like to change the details offered to me... what are the pitfalls of me doing this...got one day to get it all sorted out...thanks!

Hi all, just got given the worst news for delivery...Thorpe Park on a Wed, Thurs or Fri 😬...first of all it's a work day, then it's the worst place to get to...what's the procedure for delaying/changing delivery dates and changing delivery site...would I need to contact Tesla CS by phone or email saying I'd like to change the details offered to me... what are the pitfalls of me doing this...got one day to get it all sorted out...thanks!
I was told a 7-10 day push out of my delivery date if I wanted an alternate location (to Thorpe).

"

"Tesla Update

Due to changes in the current specification of the Model 3 will will result in a higher range of 491 KM WLTP, the delivery time frame of your order has now shifted to accommodate this product change o ensure you have the up-to date version. The updated estimate delivery window is now February"
Yeah the stuff about the higher range and up-to-date version is a poor excuse. We know models with that range are being delivered this quarter.

Got the same. What a joke.

The reason is total bs too.

"

"Tesla Update

Absolutely terrible customer service - we've been told nothing but lies from the start

Last edited:
Reactions: BevyBoy
Yeah the stuff about the higher range and up-to-date version is a poor excuse. We know models with that range are being delivered this quarter.
They think we are all gobsh*tes here and will accept this terrible service, constant lies and then on top of that accept car spec's that we didnt order, when we were told we'd get the "best of both worlds" model!

Heya all, new to the Tesla fam and forums.

I received my Vin and collection date of 11th December. Ordered 19th October SR+ white, black seats and 18” wheels.

I wondered what car I would actually be receiving on the 11th would it have heated seats, wheel and the 317mile range currently advertised on the website. I have CS a call and I had it confirmed my car is a 2021 “M” car however it will have the heated seats, wheel, matts and extra range. He did also say it would have have a 0-60 of 5.2 seconds saying I’m getting “the best of both worlds” really hope this is true!

Has anyone else had this confirmed regarding what model they will be collecting
Hey, where do you see the 317 mile range?

I used live chat to change to National Space Centre in Leicester, originally had Brent Cross then it changed to Thorpe Park

Hey, where do you see the 317 mile range?
It's the standard 305 mile WLTP rating with an estimated adjustment for the 18" wheels - it seems the WLTP testing was done with 19" wheels.

1637271519165.png
1637271556322.png