Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Your a class act @Simonix 👍. Electrician offered to take back the charger I got installed might take up that offer.
Don’t give up hope just yet matey.

Feel for you though, I really do.

On a side note, I’ve missed Ireland (spent some time there, once upon a time, in a younger, different part of my life), I really need to plan a trip over there again next year.

Reactions: John_IE and BevyBoy
Don’t give up hope just yet matey.

Feel for you though, I really do.

On a side note, I’ve missed Ireland (spent some time there, once upon a time, in a younger, different part of my life), I really need to plan a trip over there again next year.
Cheers bud!

Just don't bring your Tesla on the trip..... theres damn all Tesla SUCs here, that should have been the warning sign 😂

• Funny
Reactions: Simonix
Cheers bud!

Just don't bring your Tesla on the trip..... theres damn all Tesla SUCs here, that should have been the warning sign 😂
Just put a down payment on this beauty only ev we'll be able to get
1637273396619.png

Reactions: John_IE
Yep I have been told the same. Might just be able to dig deep behind the sofa and find the cash but I’d rather not.
Did you get Tesla to send the final invoice or did you do it yourself? I was having issues with my final invoice as they had added my trade in on as a settlement figure and as you know the EST make it clear you can't put down anymore money after your initial deposit. So the guy dealing with my delivery said he would sort it and get the invoice sent to them and I was just to go ahead and send away my loan agreement to the EST. A few hours after I done that I got an email from him saying he had sent the invoice to them and I should have the funds in 10 days. I don't think he's dealt with the EST recently 😂

Just catching up on this thread, honestly feel bad for all you remaining Irish lads missing out this quarter. Absolute joke from Tesla, their customer service is atrocious and there's no excuse for this. I hope you get sorted in February if you decide to hang on but as we know with Tesla it'll be the very last week of march :rolleyes:
If your up in Galway call in for a charge, at least the charger will get some use 🤬

Did you get Tesla to send the final invoice or did you do it yourself? I was having issues with my final invoice as they had added my trade in on as a settlement figure and as you know the EST make it clear you can't put down anymore money after your initial deposit. So the guy dealing with my delivery said he would sort it and get the invoice sent to them and I was just to go ahead and send away my loan agreement to the EST. A few hours after I done that I got an email from him saying he had sent the invoice to them and I should have the funds in 10 days. I don't think he's dealt with the EST recently 😂
I was contacted by a Tesla SA saying they could send the final invoice direct to est. I said great but I’ve not got all the completed paper work yet. I did it towards the end of last week. Typically Tesla the SA then went to ground and I heard no more. What I did do was forward my final invoice email from Tesla as part of my est paperwork though (via email). I am back in Glasgow tomorrow I might pop into Kennedy Street and see if one of the SA’s can check to see if it’s been sent or not. All seems a bit hit and miss.

Another update, just received text from tesla confirming my Vin and Reg I know people have been asking here regarding this. My order was for a White LR by lease on 15th Oct and I am due to pick my car on the 4th December at the Space centre in Leicester.
Ah another one picking up at Leicester on 4th December, going to be a few of us from here on the forums collecting the same day/loc.

Now that's an offer I might yet need 😂.. my home Charging situation is becoming a growing daily nightmare and thinking about packing it in. Thankfully the birdhill supercharger is 15mins out the road :rolleyes:

Are you going to take the car in Q1 or looking elsewhere beyond Tesla now?
I know the area originally from around there (the good side of the border 😜). Super charger will cost a bit to use. Could you convince a neighbor to install one?

Problem is I danced this dance with another OEM prior to this. Might just park it n drive me Audi into the ground.

Reactions: Bandito
I was contacted by a Tesla SA saying they could send the final invoice direct to est. I said great but I’ve not got all the completed paper work yet. I did it towards the end of last week. Typically Tesla the SA then went to ground and I heard no more. What I did do was forward my final invoice email from Tesla as part of my est paperwork though (via email). I am back in Glasgow tomorrow I might pop into Kennedy Street and see if one of the SA’s can check to see if it’s been sent or not. All seems a bit hit and miss.
Get on the phone to the EST as well and get them to have a quick look through your documents to make sure everything is ok. I phoned them and the guy said he couldn't see my proof of address and I would need to send one in or it would hold up my loan. I told him to look through them again as it was definitely sent. He had another look and found it but if it had been him dealing with my loan it would've been held up due to his incompetence.

Reactions: Katic1972
I know the area originally from around there (the good side of the border 😜). Super charger will cost a bit to use. Could you convince a neighbor to install one?

Problem is I danced this dance with another OEM prior to this. Might just park it n drive me Audi into the ground.
All the houses here are from '80-'83 so they'll all have the same fuse board, cable size, tail upgrade, periodical Inspection and re certification issues that I'm currently going through😂. I don't plan on being in this house beyond the next 12months so it may not be worth my while spending 2k or so on upgrades. I do have the trusty wall plug and I work from home anyway so it's not the be all and end all. I'll sort something.... I hope. The electrician from easygo today said they could still install the charger but he'll have to set it to half speed. It would get me by I suppose and he can come back and switch up the power if I decide to go through with the upgrades. That way I can still get the grant and bring the charger with me when I move!

The car market right now is a *sugar* show, Tesla are the quickest of a bad bunch. Most waiting lists are 6months minimum for new cars😵

Reactions: BevyBoy