Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just to update ...

Finally managed to get through to CS this afternoon and they confirmed the paperwork clearly shows Tesla owe me money.

He even put me on hold and spoke to a colleague then came back and admitted it was very confusing but to “Ignore it, clearly an overpayment coming from “us""

Same advice (ignore) the outstanding payment on the "overview" section of my account

Was also told nothing to sign at this stage, the finance agreement was for review only and a further copy could be sent a week before collection and could be digitally signed.

While I had them in the phone I so asked about registration plate (I'll be putting a personal plate on but was curious and need it for the insurance) - he checked my account and said it was allocated yesterday but they hadn't texted it yet .......

He texted me the reg number while I was on the phone to him !

So all good and looking forward to the 7th!

View attachment 736516
Thanks mate! Appreciate the update! Great taste on the spec also. Look forward to seeing your delivery photos 👀 I’m two days after you 🙌🏼

Reactions: JonP73
Congrats, but I'm actually raging with Tesla now everyone is getting sorted except for the one with the longest waiting time. I've informed them by mail I would except a different spec (no reply) can't get through on the landline. So only could get Kevin and he said he'd pass it on to the CS delivery team. What a load of b*llix wondering what I did I do to them.
Cheers, I feel your pain but there is still good chance you'll hear soon because they seem to be expecting more cancellations because a lot of people want 221 reg!

Last time I was talking to them on Friday I told them Id take anything that came up re SR+, black interior, any wheels and any colour except red..... maybe try that approach to get bumped up the line once your happy if the cost does come out a bit higher?

Also FYI you'll going to get hit with the €1k price increase for a change in spec, I did and know a few others did too, because technically a new order 😅 I had no choice because I have no car so cant afford not knowing when i'll get the original car spec i ordered

How do I unlike? :) TBH I was a bit snarky about this battery thing previously but im also seeing stuff about different charging rates & cold weather performance on the new packs in EU? I think there must be a reason why we are still getting these and maybe having the known good one that has been tuned up in software is not the end of the world... just glad to get the car at this point! One week to go!
RSymonsEV did a test of 82kw vs 75kw back along and the 75kw Got slightly better charge rates too… personally would rather the bigger battery mind you.

Cheers, I feel your pain but there is still good chance you'll hear soon because they seem to be expecting more cancellations because a lot of people want 221 reg!

Last time I was talking to them on Friday I told them Id take anything that came up re SR+, black interior, any wheels and any colour except red..... maybe try that approach to get bumped up the line once your happy if the cost does come out a bit higher?

Also FYI you'll going to get hit with the €1k price increase for a change in spec, I did and know a few others did too, because technically a new order 😅 I had no choice because I have no car so cant afford not knowing when i'll get the original car spec i ordered
Cheers for the warning 1k increase, I asked on mail if there'll be a change in terms and price if I change spec and finance.... Tumbleweed! How to you guys get them on the phone I can never get through. Do the limerick lads have a direct connection and have recruited you.

I'm from Tipperary they'll never accept me.

Reactions: John_IE
there is also speculation they will have fogs.
I don't recall seeing anything of any validity suggesting fogs lights will be included. The updated spec on the Tesla website, confirming the heated steering wheel/rear seats and mats, doesn't mention fog lights.

Also some of the pictures posted today from delivery centres of new vehicles waiting collection show some without the front fog lights.