Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That is actually mad..... supercharger in Tipp..... but none in Dublin now that you think about it!

EDIT - and im north dublin so wont be going to the Sandyford one when it does open!
Be thankful you'll still have your delivery warranty when you get home 😂. The rest of us peasants will be the oddballs going around the car with a magnifying glass before we make moves to leave 😂

Just had Tesla call me re my collection this Saturday, thankfully all going ahead as scheduled, however just be aware that you need photo ID when you collect. The woman I spoke to assumed that my drivers licence is a photo one, but as it’s an old paper one shes told me to bring my passport as well.
Just something to be aware of if you still have the old paper licence.
I am collecting it This Friday but haven’t got any collection call.
Do I need to be worried?

My Podpoint is getting installed on 7th dec. a whole 11 days after my car arrives.

Shouldn’t be a problem, except I’ll be making excuses to drive it, so will need extra charging.

“What’s that dear? You need some more milk? I’ll just pop to the shops and get you some in my new car”…..

….”see you in 3 hours!”
Got the Andersen charger installed 2 weeks ago…one week to go before I can test it out 😆.

I said tweeters, not sub ;) The tweeters are installed on LR and SR, but on SR theyre not connected, given theyre enabling heated steering and rear seats, theres speculation that the tweeters will be re-activated, there is also speculation they will have fogs.

There have been no SR+ collections yet afaik, other than 1 that I know of, so we're still waiting for reports of changes.
No need to wait for reports, there won't be any of that... The heated steering wheel and rear seats are now on the 2022 basic M3, with spec confirmed on the website. Nothing else.

It only works by checking the available inventory on the Tesla webpage, as it uses the Tesla source code to determine the spec. It doesn’t work with a VIN.
Ah ok, thanks. I had hoped the “Options” route would have maybe done it. Never mind - if inventory is off the same boats it’s not worth the hassle of trying to do it on my car 👍🏻

Yeah I realised how dumb it was to send that much after the fact. Second lump of money was also in the account in an hour.

As long as you used your RN number for the reference, including characters RN, it should be automatic.

Later I had to clear some finance and the bank decided to use their own reference… that one I had to screenshot and forward to Tesla delivery. In about 1.5 days they picked it up and sent a confirmation email back.

So my friend is in the exact same dilemma as you. Its got me a bit worried lol.

Can you please share what they sent back to you after emailing the screenshots to deliverygb?

My friend Mathew sent them £500 as first test payment over 7 hours ago but they have not confirmed anything yet and he is panicking because everything is correct from his end. He didn't send any screenshots at the time but has done now, about 1 hour ago but obviously won't expect a reply soon.

Any help with be much appreciated. Only if citibank had sorted their name out it would be so easy and less worrying lol

anyone installed podpoint charger here and if so which version solo 2/3?

I have a V2 PodPoint Solo installed, although I am yet to do anything with it. I picked the PodPoint because of the system having a current clamp which ensures the car charging backs off if the total house electrical usage gets near the main fuse limit. I think that is an important safety feature.

Reactions: Swadesh and Simonix