Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You probably couldn't - they don't build to order, they build multiples of a finite number of combinations, and allocate post-manufacture.
Your argument vs theirs I guess.

If you say what you want on the car, thats bespoke to you. Its your assumption that they don't build to order, but you aint the guy behind it all with all the paper work to suggest it isnt.

ANYWAY, that aside, its in the contract and so everyone is fine. A healthy but pointless debate.

OK, so I ordered one a while back and had to cancel just before delivery.

As luck would have it, I'm back again looking one. Logged on this morning. Seen a car in inventory Model 3, in white with 19s and white interior. Dream Spec. Clicked the button.

Called them to ask if I had managed to get a VIN allocated. They said the car is in London already! Brill! But, I am in Belfast lol. So maybe a trip over. But can't believe my luck I managed to get one so quickly.

Will update as/when I get info. Going down the Tesla Loan Route.

As luck would have it, I'm back again looking one. Logged on this morning. Seen a car in inventory Model 3, in white with 19s and white interior. Dream Spec. Clicked the button.

Called them to ask if I had managed to get a VIN allocated. They said the car is in London already! Brill! But, I am in Belfast lol. So maybe a trip over. But can't believe my luck I managed to get one so quickly.

You're actually going to travel to London?

Congrats

Reactions: WKZ12